Love and Sadness [4]

~Lucy's P.O.V~

Why out of all people Master have to choose me on this really important mission? I sighed, Team Natsu, Hikari and I were on our way to the blue Pegasus hideout place. Natsu, as usual, was having his motion sickness. Hikari was too. I can't take this!

"I know that I had said this before but... I've got a bad feeling about this mission, and why am I here! I'm not really that strong! It's not like can I help u guys!!"

"Look, this isn't what I want to do too. So stop complaining would yeah?" Gray said beside me.

"Hmph..."

"We're here for one reason, because master put his faith in us so we should not disappoint him!" I sighed, "I know but... Gajeel and Juvia are better fighters."

"They can't go cuz master already sent them on a mission." Happy explained eating his fish.

"I don't care... I just wanna..get
there.." Nastu said as he was going to puke.

"Lucy..." I turned towards a sick Hikari. "U are strong. Just believe in urself." Hikari's so kind and sweet. Say... We hadn't see her use her magic yet. Probably on this mission we could, she must be strong. "Thanks for encouraging me." I smiled. She nodded until she grabbed a paper bag to puke, poor Hikari.

~Hikari's P.O.V~

We had finally reached! I hate my motion sickness so much, it's so annoying! Anyways, we were standing in front of a huge mansion which belong to master bob of blue Pegasus,

Whoever that is.

The doors opened, and it was dark and empty. Weird, isn't the blue Pegasus chosen members are supposed to meet here?

We walked in, it's so dark but fancy mansion! Suddenly, "It's a pleasure to finally meet u, ladies and gentlemen of fairy tail!" Three guys appeared under a spotlight, that blonde guy looks cute... "We are the delegation from blue Pegasus, the trimens." They introduced themselves, hundred knight Hibiki, holy knight Eve and silent knight Ren. The blonde, Known as Eve, started making eye contact with me smiling. I think my heart just skipped a beat...

"They're so cool...unlike this guys..." Lucy said as she looked at Natsu and Gray. "I think their cool too..." I thought. The trimens went up to Erza and started flirting with her, am I supposed to be seeing this?

Probably not.

Suddenly, Eve came up to me kneeling as a knight would to a princess. "Your so beautiful as the picture, miss light empress." He said smiling. I blushed, "Thank you, Eve-kun" I said shuttering a tiny bit. He hold my hand and brought me to a big chair, there was Erza and Hibiki. Eve offered me to sit down as he went of somewhere with incredible speed, Wow.

I could see Lucy with Ren coming towards the couch here. Three love at first sight huh?

Eve came back holding a basket of... omg... chocolate!!!!! I was really getting hyper hehe. "I know that u love chocolate mid Hikari. So I brought this just for u." Eve said smiling. I took the basket and thanked him, he then sit next to me and with started to talk. "I have heard so much about u miss Hikari." Eve said blushing. "Well, u don't have to call me miss Hikari, just call me Hikari or Hika." I said with a tint of blush forming on my cheeks. "Hika.. I like it." He said smiling. I smiled back, he's really adorable.

"Well then, u ladies must be tired from ur long journey! Let us spend the night together... Forever!" Lucy and Erza sweatdropped. I continued smiling, these people from another guild are really nice!

Suddenly, a guy appeared. He had orange messy hair and a weird face... Ren called out his name which is Ichiya. "It's been a long time my dear Erza!" Dear?! Did they know each other?! Erza started sweating like mad, like she scared of him. I thought Erza was never afraid of anything!

Apparently not.

"I have longed to see u, my honey." (A/N: I cringed while writing this part...)

"My honey?!" We asked shocked. Erza has a bf?? The trimens started apologizing for not realizing that Erza was his...gf. She got really mad and deny it, probably one side love I guess.

Ichiya started shouting at the trimens to clean up the mess, that was rude to shout... "Yes boss!" They said as they started clearing up the stuff. Suddenly he started making a weird sound from his nose like he sniffing us?! "I have heard about u people, Lucy,Hikari, and the others, all such wonderful perfume!" He said pointing at us. I was really creeped out, he's just like a pervert! "I'm sorry, I have trouble dealing with as well. Though he is ad-mittedly a great Mage." Erza said apologizing. "Its ok Erza, people have to go through difficult stuff like this." I smiled, though I was still creeped out by this weirdo. She smiled and nodded as a way of thanks. I'm glad Erza is here!

"Insufferable dandies of blue Pegasus, could I trouble u to keep ur hands off our lovely ladies here? The blue Pegasus members started staring at Gray, I have got a bad feeling about this...

"Oh, u men can just leave."
"It's been a pleasure..."

Well! That was pretty funny hehe, even though it was a serious scene. I didn't laugh out though, I don't wanna make them angry. "Are u Pegasus punks trying to pick a fight, sending over this bunch of womanizing creeps." Gray said angrily. "Are u sure u want to try?" Ren asked darkly. "We are powerful mages too, u know." Eve said darkly finishing the sentence. Eve looks scary...

"A fight? All right I'm in!" Natsu said pumped up. Not Natsu too...

Erza tried to stop them, but thanks to Ichiya, she got creeped out again. "Don't come near me!" She shouted as she punched him, flying over to the entrance. Suddenly, ice appeared freezing his head.

"Is this how u greet people?" A man appeared, he had spiky white hair, wearing a jacket along with pants. He was the one who freeze Ichiya's head! Gray looks shocked, does he know him? "Lyon?!!!"

"Gray?!!"

"I know u would join a guild!"

I was correct, Natsu also knows him too! His name is Lyon, as what I heard from Gray's reaction.

Ichiya was, flying? Oh, Lyon must have make him flew. I dodged Ichiya, no way that he is going near me. The ice broke, too. "What are u playing at?" Gray asked angrily. "Well, u did it to me first." Was what he had replied.

"What do u think u are doing to our master?!" Ren asked angrily. "It's terrible!" Eve said sobbing. Poor Eve! "All men should leave." Hibiki said calmly. But u guys are men too so u have to leave right?! I asked in my mind.

"So ladies can stay?" The carpet started moving, land a attack on Lucy. "Wait, that magic..." There, appeared a pink hair woman beside Lyon. She started about past stuff and love, weird... Everyone was about to fight, I was really scared.

"Guys, we have to stick together!" I said but they didn't listen, they were death glaring at each other. Pls, guilds are family... I sobbed, remembering Sunnata. I can't take it anymore... "We are a family! Families don't fight or argue, so please stop!" I shouted, my tears run down my cheeks. Everyone stopped, looking at me with shocked faces.

~Eve's P.O.V~

How could he! He hurt Ichiya! We were about to fight, I death glared at Lyon. Suddenly, Hika started shouting.

"We are a Family! Families don't fight or argue, so please stop!" I was shocked, Hika was always smiling. But now, she was in stress, she was crying.

Cliffhanger! I think, lol. Sorry that I didn't update for quite some time, really busy in school and exams are coming in 2 weeks time. Pls forgive me!

Hika: Pls forgive Author-chan!
Author: Hika, I'm older than u.
Hika: Oh..
Author: It's ok Hika-chan! Anyways, if u enjoyed this book..
Hika: leave a heart and follow Author-San!
Author: Thanks so much for 789 reads!
Both: Cya later!

-HeyImAmethyst
And Hika!