Hikari V.S Midnight! [7]

~Third Person P.O.V~

"So it is finally unsealed." Midnight said. "Yes. It's finally ours."

"Well I'm going to eliminate some pesky guild members, especially that girl." Midnight said with a smirk on his face. "U mean the light empress? Be careful, she's stronger than u least expected. She did defeated a dark guild without even knowing it was one." Midnight nodded silently. 'Why didn't I kidnapped her with the sky sorceress when I had the chance?...' Brain thought.

~Hikari's P.O.V~

I ran towards nirvana as fast I as could. I hope the others don't fall into nirvana's darkness. That would be the worst thing to happen especially to a nakama.

Suddenly, somebody or SOMETHING attacked me from behind. I quickly dodged the attack and look behind, nobody was there. Angrily, I shouted, "Hey!! Whoever u are, u almost killed me!" I pouted. Out of the bushes, there stood a young man with no expression on his face. He has short spiky black hair on the top, and longer, straight white hair on the bottom; he also has long strands of white hair framing either side of his face, with the right strand, in particular, being adorned by five maroon beads. He's wearing a black leather vest with white fur trimming, a white armlet around his right bicep, and a black choker around his neck. He is also wearing a pair of yellow pants with black designs on them and burgundy boots; there too are spiked bracelets on his wrists and skull earrings in his ears. His lower eyelashes are very prominent too, wearing dark eyeliner and plum-colored lipstick. The guy's red Oración Seis Guild Mark was located on his right shoulder. 'Is he..'

"I am Midnight, the most strongest member of oracion seis." He said. I raised an eyebrow, I alright know! Well.. maybe not the strong part, hehe.. *mentally scratches my neck from behind*

Anyways!! I cast light dragon's roar but all of a sudden it reflected! I used light dragon's shield to dodge, well my attack. It finally wore off as I glared at Midnight. 'Urgh! How am I gonna defeat him?' I thought angrily. Again, I cast more attacks on Midnight. But still it reflected and I had to kept using my light dragon's shield. Is he immortal or something??

He isn't using any of his magic yet. This is so strange, especially for a 10 year old. Me btw, if u forgotten.

Okay, I think I have gotten an idea that may not work but it's worth a shot. I ran towards him, "light dragon's... KICK!" I tried to kick him but missed. This is my chance, I quickly yelled "light dragon's claw!". It landed on Midnight's stomach as he was shocked. He moved back abit too.

"YAY!!! It's a celebration to get more delicious chocolate! Yummy hehe!" I excitedly jumped up and down. Even tho he was shocked, I could see a sweatdropped. 'what's wrong with saying "yay"?' I thought curious like a 6 year old, I think.

~Midnight's P.O.V~

How did she... that's impossible..

She might be able to defeat me.. I will get her next time. I quickly fled off as I still could hear her childish voice. Is she that immature..?

~Third Person P.O.V~

"Hey where are u going?! We are not done fighting yet!" Hikari yelled at him. But unfortunately, the poor girl was left there. 'Oh c'mon!' She thought.

The green haired girl then decided to continue running towards Nirvana.

~Time_Skip~ (Cuz I have no ideas, gomen)

Hikari then ran into Lucy and the others. "Lucy! Natsu! Hibiki! Carla! I'm glad to see u guys here! Is Erza alright! Where's Wendy and Happy?" She said happily and relieved. After asking WAY too many questions, Lucy explained how Natsu saved her by ambushing oracion seis. She also helped healed Erza's wounds. But he also saw Jellal. "Natsu saw Jellal?! I thought u guys said he was dead?!"

"He was revived by oracion seis but we don't know why." Lucy said. Suddenly Natsu raged and stormed off going after Jellal. "Natsu! Wait!"

"Erza's gone too! She didn't even thank Wendy for healing her, how rude!" Carla said crossing her paws.? "Could she have heard Jellal's name?" Happy said nervously.

~Hikari's P.O.V~

"How could I be so stupid.. This is all my fault..." I turned my back looking at Wendy murmuring with tears forming above her eyes. "Wendy, it's not your fault. It's just a misunderstanding." I tried comforting her as I said that. "I shouldn't have healed him. This is my fault that nirvana's revived, Erza disappeared... and Natsu ran off.." Suddenly, Hibiki used his archive magic and knocked out Wendy. "Wendy!"

"What do u think your doing?!" Carla shouted angrily.

"Wendy!" I stood there completely shocked. 

~Time_Skip~ (My mind is so empty >_<)

When we were looking for Natsu, we came across with a woman with white hair above her shoulders. She said her name is Angel and she also said that she's a celestial wizard too. 'Just like Lucy!' Lucy then started to fight her as Hibiki and I stayed behind since he was injured by one of Angel's celestial spirits, Gemini. Somehow tho, Wendy and Carla fled from the battle that is about to start.

Lucy's not doing well in the fight. Angel's got celestial spirits that know Lucy's which means its a disadvantage for her. I can't do anything as Hibiki 's injured and I have to watch over him in case something happens, like babysitting. It should have been the opposite tho.. Also, Lucy's celestial spirits Leo aka Loke or as I like to call him, lion king hehe, Aquarius and Sagittarius are out. What should I do?

-

CLIFFHANGER!! sry hahaha. So I know I haven't been using updating this story... oops. My brain is empty, I have CCA trainings and I have to start studying >_<

I need help.. oh well. Well I will try to update sry to keep u all waiting! pls don't kill me 0-0

Cya later!

-HeyImAmethyst