Running Out Of Time [8]

Before we get started.. I am feeling terrible for not updating for so long! Every time I try updating it my writing just sounds so cheeky that makes me delete it and give up... and also I decided to skip the lucy V.S angel scene cuz its really difficult to write it down, gomenasai >_<

~~~Time-Skip becuz author-san can't think of anything :/~~~

~Third Person's P.O.V~

After Lucy had succeeded to defeating Angel, she comes out of the trance due to casting Urano Metria and suffers slight amnesia. Hikari panicked and rushed towards her for any wounds from the fight. Lucy opening one eye, she finds Hibiki incapacitated, Happy frozen and Natsu still feeling seasick. Suddenly Angel rised from the river and tells Lucy that the Oración Seis Mages don't lose. Angel uses Caelum to attack, Hikari flawlessly using her defense magic to block it, but it also misses them intentionally due to the fact that it was also touched by Lucy's love for her Spirits. Angel, after her unsuccessful assault with the last shred of her Magic Power, collapses into the river.

~Hikari's P.O.V~

Sighing in relief, I stood up. 'That fight was nuts, huh.' I turned towards Lucy with a bright smile, "Lucy u were so awesome!" She smiled back in return and nodded in a way to say 'thanks'.

Lucy's face expression suddenly turned worried, I was confused but when I turned behind to see Natsu going down the waterfall really real soon! "EHHHHHH?!?!" We both quickly tried to catch him before he fall to his doom, but we both were then dragged to it instead. I started filling sick, "Damn u motion sickness..." I mumbled..

"EEKKKK!!" Lucy screamed as we all fell over the waterfall. But before we all blacked out, I saw Lucy hugging Natsu. Hehehe...Bleh... *passes out*.

When I woke up, I was suddenly in new clothes.. cool! Then I saw the rest including Lucy's celestial spirit, Virgo I think, standing there. "Who did this..? And question 2, who changed my clothes?" I looked over to Lucy would that was bandaged up, also with cool clothes! "I have gotten new clothes from the celestial world that I think would suit u guys. As who have changed u, that would be me." Virgo said with no expression. "Wait Virgo?!" Lucy said. Wait a minute.. Virgo changed me?!!

I started backing away from her in enhanced speed I didnt know I had in me in shock. "U changed me?!!" Lucy sweatdropped at me.. hey! >_<

Natsu starting waking up, asking what happened, he didnt get a answer tho. "I also had provided sir Natsu with a matching set." Virgo said. "Totally not necessary!" Lucy and I replied frowning.

While they were having a conversation, I noticed something, different... I looked over at the beam of light, then my eyes widened. Wasn't there susposed to be those black darkness thing floating around the light beam? I turned towards them, "Guys, something is really odd. Look at the beam of light, the black darkness that used to be there is now gone." I said serious, for once..

"While u guys were still blacked out, the light beam changed." Virgo said.

Natsu at first looked angry, then he started to calm down.. say what now?! Lucy looked shocked as well, "ehh?" Natsu looked back at her, "Thanks Lucy for looking out for me behind my back. U too, Hika." He said smiling. "Y-yeah sure.. no problem.." Lucy grew flustered. "Your welcome, but its mostly thanks to Lucy!" I said happily. Then, I got an wonderful idea, Fufufufufufu...

"She loveess u :p." Virgo and I said as how Happy say it. Suprisingly, Virgo had the same idea as me.. awesome!

"DONT CALL ME LIKE THAT DUMB CAT AGAIN!!" And this is where I laughed my butt off, heh. "Speaking of which, where is Happy?" Natsu asked looking around. "I havent seen him." Virgo replied. Oh yeah.. happy is not here..

"Now that I think about it.. isnt a certain blonde susposed to be staying with Erza?" Natsu asked, CLEARLY looking at Lucy.

"Yeah.. but we got separated.." Lucy said looking down. "Well what are we waiting for? We should be running towards the beam of light!" Natsu said. After he said that, Virgo bowed and left to the celestial world. Welp, what are we suspose to do now.. I wish I had chocolate with me.

Suddenly, we heard the bushes shaking. Lucy jumped and hid behind Natsu. I quickly prepared my fighting stance in case if it was a baddie, but to our surprise, it was Sherry! 'Something's weird about her aura..' I thought. "Oh thank god it was just u Sherry! But u really scared me there!" Lucy exclaimed. I turned my heard towards Natsu, he looks confused? "Hey I know u.. werent u on the island and what ever happened to that weird dog guy and the dude with the big eyebrows?"

'Who? Geez I should have came to magnolia more earlier to catch up on who on the earth is a dog human and a guy with huge eyebrows..' I thought smiling and most likely more confused than Natsu. "Natsu u seriously can't remember??" Lucy asked sweatdropping. "Its all your fault..." I quickly looked at her.

"U fairy tail members are to blame...." Sherry continued speaking. "E-Excuse me..?" Lucy asked worried and confused. She started laughing and suddenly, huge hands made out of wood and started to grow out of ground.. going right at us! "Guys!! Watch out!" I shouted, but when I was about to cast my defense magic there was ice spikes that started to appear, destroying the wood hands. "I HAD ENOUGH OF U." Gray appeared and hold on to Sherry so she wouldnt cast more magic. And once again... shirtless... why..

"Is she ok?!" Lucy asked. Gray looked up to us and said that she was possessed by the light beam. No wonder she was acting like this.. "GET HIM OF ME, U WILL PAY FOR WHAT U DID TO MY LOVE... U WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS FOREST."

"She's been acting strange since that light showed up.. have u guys seen anything weird?" Gray asked us. "Oh yeah I owe u a kick in the teeth for the trick u pulled!" Natsu exclaimed angrily. Gray looked confused, "Natsu that wasnt really Gray back there.." Lucy told him. "Yeah the Gray we saw was just an illusion from Angel's celestial spirits." I added smiling and sweatdropping at the same time. Sherry started shouting death threats at us and about avenging Lyon's 'death'. Speaking of the devil, Lyon appeared. Sherry looked shocked and was tearing up. He then started to explain how he survived the fight, "Well Natsu, where did u find that get-up?" Lyon asked mocking him. "Why?! U jealous?!" Natsu shouted back at him. And after that the darkness controlling Sherry was released.

"We're running out time..." I mumbled, looking up at the light beam.

"Eve, Wendy, Carla, Erza, everyone out there.. pls be alright...."

So that's it :)

I might update with another chapter but maybe not. Once again, so sry for not updating for so long! Btw I have a question for yeah guys. What do u think of the herorine of this story, Hikari? Just put your answers (if u have one) in the comments! So yeah hope to see u guys next time, bye!

PS: Changed my name.. again.

-HeyImAmethyst