I came back over to where Hermione was standing and crossed my arms, glaring into her eyes.

"What was that about it?" I sighed.

"What do you mean?" she murmured.

"Whatever, let's just pick out our dresses and go."

-

-

We finished picking out our outfits and tried them on. I was wearing the tight black dress Hermione gave to me and she was wearing a beautiful strapless red dress.
Hermione straightened her hair and I put my hair into a low bun with two little curls popping out.

"We look gorgeous." she smiled as we looked at ourselves in the mirror.

"Yes we do." I grinned back as I admired my curves in the tight black dress I was wearing.

We finished our looks by adding some jewelry and heels, and finally headed out the door.

While we were heading out, I suddenly had the urge to pee so I let Hermione know and she questioned if I wanted her to come with.

"No that's okay, I'll be good. You go off and find Harry and Ron." I nodded at her, and she hurried off.

As I was walking towards the bathroom, I bumped into a tall figure.
"Oh i'm sorry-"

But before I could finish my sentence, I looked up to see Tom glaring down at me.
We stood for about 10 seconds, studying each other for a moment. He subtly looked me up and down, stopping his eyes when they reached my waist. His eyes widened and he quickly looked back up to my face.

"Where are you headed off to?" he pondered as he focused his eyes on mine.

Don't answer him. I'm mad at him. Don't answer him.

"I'm headed to the Gryffindor common room to get drunk and forget all about you." I grinned innocently.

I tried brushing past him but he grabbed my wrist and forcefully turned me back around to face him.

"You better not do anything stupid." he raised his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side.

"You don't have control over me." I tried yanking my arm away but his grip tightened.

"We might not be on good terms right now but you're mine. Do you understand me?" he snarled as his eyes burned into mine.

I swallowed my own words, hesitating to reply. My heart was racing faster than ever and my mind couldn't properly think of what to say next.

"I'm not yours." I gulped as I yanked my arm away and hurried off towards the Gryffindor common room.

What.

The.

Fuck.

--

I finally arrived and I glanced around to see the common room filled with people. 'Only close friends are coming' my ass.

"Avalon!" Fred shouted across the room as he made his way over to me with George by his side.

"We haven't seen you in forever." George added.

"I know! I've missed you guys." I beamed as I hugged both of them.

We talked for few minutes just catching up on everything, until I saw about twenty different kinds of bottles sitting on the table in the distance.

"I'll be right back guys." I brushed past them and made my way over to the bottles. After that whole incident with Tom I needed to get blackout drunk.
While I was pouring a bottle of fire whiskey into a red cup, Hermione came over to me and grabbed another bottle pouring herself a cup.