37 | Who wouldn't love you?

┏━━━━━━━━┓

I was made for
loving you

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Talia glanced at it then shook her head

Talia glanced at it then shook her head. "I have a better idea."

Talia made to move out the door but Rebekah held her back for a moment. "Kol needs to be there as well."

Kol shrugged then followed the two girls out of the house.

As soon as they reached the patio, the three took off at supernatural speed. Talia led the way to the lake. In the middle of running Rebekah veered off and went to the orchard. Talia and Kol followed.

"What is it Bekah?" Talia asked when they arrived.

"They're mates. Aren't they?" Rebekah demanded.

Talia looked hard at the girl. Rebekah resisted the urge to fidget. Something about the ginger's green gaze unnerved her.

Talia must have seen something in Rebekah's eyes and softened. "Yes." She answered. "Jordan and Elijah are mates, as with Nik and Matty."

Rebekah was full of despair. "Where's mine?"

Talia pulled the immortal teenager into a hug. "He's out there. You just have to find him. I will let you on on something. My tattoo? Your names are next to a circle. Kol's is at the top next to mine. Elijah's is next to the vampire circle. Nik's is next to the werewolf circle. Your's is next to a blank circle. So, just know he is out there. He will be a warlock though. He will be an immortal warlock. And he will love you."

"How do you know?" Rebekah tried hard to not sniff.

"Because who wouldn't love you. You are a badass, amazing friend, a beautiful girl, and a wonderful person. You just have to see underneath. Under all the bitterness. Under all of the pain and heartbreak." Talia assured. "You want to know what I thought when I first saw you on the screen? I thought 'Wow. That girl is gorgeous. I bet she will be a lot of fun'."

Rebekah smiled. "Thanks Talia."

"You're welcome. Now what do you say about a little wager?" Talia smirked. "I think it is only fair for a little payback."

Rebekah grinned. "I bet you-"

"Hold on. Not money. I don't have any for one, for two let's go with something interesting." Talia's expression was wicked. "I will give you a week out, if Elijah figures it out first. A week where you can do whatever you want with me. Just you and me. No one else. That means no boys allowed."

Rebekah thought for a moment. "Deal. And I will give you a favor of your choice, if Nik figures it out first."

"Deal." Talia and Rebekah shook hands.

Kol was in awe. Talia was amazing. He had never seen anyone stop Rebekah from crying that fast. She was getting her revenge on Nik and Elijah for making a bet on them. She had lifted Bekah's spirits in no time and managed to make her laugh. Kol watched his mate as she giggled. She was beautiful like that. The sunlight made her hair have gold highlights. Her green eyes were sparkling. Her body was shaking in laughter.

Talia danced in the leaves with Rebekah. Talia side glanced at Kol and saw him staring at her. His brown eyes seemed far away. Talia grinned mischievously. She gestured to Kol with her head. Talia and Rebekah playfully danced around him. All of the sudden, Talia tackled Kol sending him sprawling in the leaves. Talia sat on Kol's stomach laughing at his dumbfounded expression. "Got ya." She teased.

Kol grinned. He stood up in a flash, causing Talia to squeal and clamp her legs around his waist.

Rebekah had gone for some mud and leaves and was carrying it in a bucket back to the orchard. When she got there, Talia had her legs around Kol's waist and they were spinning in the leaves. Talia was screaming and laughing the whole time.

Rebekah sat the bucket down and watched them. She wished she could have a love like that.

On one spin, Talia caught Rebekah's eyes. Talia smiled and got out of Kol's arms. "Now Bekah!"

Kol spun around to see Rebekah with a bucket. Kol tried to get away but Rebekah was too fast. Rebekah splashed the bucket of muck all over Kol.

Talia full out roared with laughter. Kol had a surprised look on his face. "Your face-" She broke out in giggles.

Kol grinned as he wiped the mud from his eyes. Kol suddenly ran towards Talia and tried to get her in a hug. Talia dodged him.

Kol turned to Rebekah. "Come here, Bekah? Don't you want a hug?" Kol chased after the two girls. The spent the whole afternoon playing in the woods.