ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ | Life Story

Start from the beginning

He realizes that she would not give up no matter how many times she might be rejected.

Because of that, he simply chooses to give up his stance and let the girl have her fun.

"Okay~ Let's date then~"

Oikawa's serious expression changes into his usual childish persona with a small smile stretching through his face.

Y/N's smile became wider with her eyes widened in excitement.

"Thank you for accepting it."

She stated in a grateful tone.

She was indeed delighted that her confession had been accepted.

Oikawa steps closer to Y/N which the latter was caught off a surprise by the sudden act.

"No problem. Now, if you permitted it, M'lady..."

His hands gently grabbed her hand, grabbing her closer to him.

"... Would you tell me your name?"

Oikawa smiled in a gentleman-like tone.

Y/N appeared with a wide smile then nodded, signaling her agreement.

Her hand's pledge towards her chest with his body slightly bowed.

"My name is (Y/N)(L/N)."

When he heard his name, Oikawa nodded and with that, he appeared in his usual playful demeanor.

"What a marvelous name~ Y/N."

Oikawa chirped in a slight flirtatious tone while appearing a polished smile that was quite befitting with the current situation.

But his thought about the whole relationship with her was quite ironic to his demeanor he displayed.

'But I still think...'

Oikawa thought with his eyes slightly, becoming saddened and distrustful towards the girl in front of him.

'... You will leave me and our relationship will be over in an instant.'

---

Days after Oikawa and Y/N started dating, they were just continuing on their daily life.

Oikawa didn't actually mind it.

His mind is only about focusing on sharpening his volleyball skills so he could win in the tournament and finally beat shiratorizawa.

After another punch of failed perfected serves, he only looked at the floor with an annoyed expression.

"Seriously?! Another serve that is too far off from its direction?!"

Oikawa shouted in annoyance with his shoulder slumped before his hands brushing harshly through his hair.

"Oikawa, are you alright?"

Oikawa's eyes widened when he heard a familiar voice at the corner of the gym.

He turned his head around to see Y/N walking towards him with a slightly worried look.

'... Y/N?'

Oikawa tilted his head in confusion with slight surprise since he didn't expect that Y/N would still be in school this late.

When she finally stood in front of him, Oikawa snapped at himself from his thought.

Later, he appeared with a welcoming smile.

"I'm alright~ It's just a normal practice routine I'm having."

Oikawa reassures her while connecting his thumb and index into a circle forming an 'ok' sign.