ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴜ | Realization

"Sometimes You have to accept the truth. Even if it means the reality was too harsh for you."

___________________________

Atsumu's POV

"First of all, I would like to apologize for bringing you here suddenly."

I stood there dumbfounded when I was suddenly called out by this strange girl.

I crossed my arms together as I sighed confusingly while looking back at the girl.

I decided to continue forming a carefree smile with my right hand slightly wave in reassurance.

"Hey! It's alright. It's not like you're disturbing anything important."

I exclaimed reassuringly.

The girl looked up from her downwards gaze in which followed by a small laugh that lit up the atmosphere.

When she got my attention, the girl smiled brightly.

"... I'm glad."

I looked at her amusingly because of her reaction.

It didn't take long for the tense awkward atmosphere to change into a calm one.

Soon afterward, the girl coughs slightly. She cleared her throat which took my attention towards her.

She looked at me straight into the eyes and with that, she opened her mouth to exclaimed.

"The reason I asked you to come here is..."

I subconsciously leaned closer while paying close attention to what the actual reason is for calling me here.

"... I actually like you. I want to go out with you."

I widened my eyes in surprise when she exclaimed her unexpected confession.

I didn't expect anything like that from a girl.

Then when I thought about it, I didn't really know her and I actually didn't know any girls that I was close to personally.

"You like me?"

I asked to which she immediately nodded.

I thought she was joking at first. But when I looked closer, she was serious as she looked at me with a determined expression.

I sighed, then I realized that the situation wasn't bad at all.

'Besides, I never had a girlfriend before.'

I thought with my chin resting on my hand.

After brief thinking, I snapped my finger with a light smile plastered on my face.

From then on, I decided to date her.

"Sure~! Who wouldn't want to date the great 'Miya Atsumu'!"

I exclaimed proudly, which caused the girl in front of me to slightly chuckle.

"Thank you for accepting it. Oh, that's right! I believe I haven't introduced myself yet..."