17 »»

" you know, we could've just got the ice cream at the park. " yerim said with a smile after closing the door. jaemin pout and locked the car with a single tap on the key.

" yes I know. but I was craving some ice cream in the mall instead of the regular ice cream we always get. " he told and hurried to her side before sliding his hand between hers.

" why didn't you tell me? we could've just blackmailed jiwoo unnie to make some. " yerim blew a small, breathy laugh at the idea.

he smiled and bent down a little bit to place a kiss on her temple. " now where's the fun in that? " he joked but yerim's reaction took a turn.

" eating with me is no fun? " the girl stop in her track with eyebrows furrowed and pouty lips, feeling a bit hurt by his words.

jaemin was taken aback before letting out a chuckle.

" eating with you is more than just fun. but I can't really ignore yeojin's staring holes at the back of my head. " jaemin scrapped his sideburns awkwardly when he remembered how yeojin looked like she's about to murder him.

yerim's face lit up and her usual smile shows up again.

" sorry for yeojin. she is just being careful after jungeun unnie got dumped by some liar. i'm still mad about that though. " yerim furrowed her eyebrows angrily, jaemin couldn't hold his laugh back at yerim looking like an angry puppy.

" whoever that dumped your sister is an a-hole. "

" agreed! "

jaemin took the two of them to baskin robbin, that weird 31 flavor ice cream shop.

" what can i get you two? " the worker with a pink apron asked with a small smile upon greeting them. yerim's eyes shine at the different flavor that was showcased.

" so many! I don't think I can choose. " yerim says while leaning onto jaemin.

he smiled and slid his hand around her waist, yerim getting flustered a bit when he pulled her closer.

the worker raised an eyebrow, " first time here? i can recommend you something if you want to. " she told, directing at the couple.

" sure! " yerim answered enthusiastically, eyes still shinning at the idea.

the worker looked at yerim and hum before nodding. " how about cherries jubilee? i think you'll like it. " she suggests and yerim didn't hesitate to take it.

" I'll take pralines 'n cream. " jaemin ordered when the worker turned to him. after some time of waiting, the worker was finished before handing the two ice cream to them.

they both sat at one of the tables and start enjoying their ice cream with teasing and all.

" i heard about what happened to your sisters. are they okay? " jaemin asked after wiping his mouth with the tissue.

yerim hum, still eating her ice cream when the question came up. it spread fast, yerim thought before swallowing and facing him.

" yes. well, kind of. hyunjin has a big parchment on the right side of her face. it looks funny sometimes but it scared me last time cause she looked like slenderman while we were sleeping. " they both laughed at her words before deciding to continue and enjoy their ice cream.

once they finished and threw the remaining leftover cups in the trash, jaemin confessed that he wanted to try ice skating because one of his friends, chenle, went ice skating with his cousin and he was bragging about how he was a pro at it.