Chapter 1 : Let's Date

[Y/n And Ajey are Best friends, which seems to be for life, they are neighbours. They lived together since their childhood and always were there in each other's ups and downs, which made their friendship special]

(The following day, Y/n And Ajey had to leave for a trip at 4:00 AM in, beside they were awake till 12:00 AM, deciding (Y/n)'s clothes for a wedding)

Y/n : Huh? Ajey what about this one? (She wore a Mesmerizing saaree in a complete indian style.

The saaree:

Ajey: Wow! (He takes his phone out to click her picture)

Y/n : Don't take a picture I haven't draped it properly! ( She smiles being pissed off)

Ajey: You look so beautiful! When did you buy that nose thing?

Y/n: That's a "Nath" Ajey (Nath is a nose pin usually wore in Maharashtra).

Ajey : Something like that would make anyone look good! So charming!

Y/n: Aww, was that an insult?
Ajey: Tu soch sakti hai vahi. (He laughs)
(Y/n rounds her eye sarcastically)

Y/n : Anyway, i don't think it goes with this saaree. I'll try something new.

Ajey: (Y/n) please hurry up n! Subha 4 bje nikalna hai yar.

Y/n : Just give me two minutes, I'll be back.

(Y/n comes with a new saaree at her)

Y/n :- What do you think about this one?

Ajey: Nice.

(She comes up with a new saaree again)
Y/n : What about this?

Ajey: Nice.
(She comes with a new saare again)
Y/n : What about this?

Ajey: Nice.

Y/n: Ajey , what is this!? Yaar atleast dekh toh le, say something different instead of nice.

Ajey: I am saying Nice because its just nice it's not amazing! (Y/n) So jaate hai na yaar! Subha 4 baje uthna hai, 2 ghante travel karna hai, please!

Y/n : Okay okay! Be cool! You sleep i am coming back!

(Y/n Comes back and sleeps with Ajey)
A new morning..
(Y/n picks up her phone, while Ajey was sleeping, she opens up snapchat and starts seeing her friend's story, who's on an outing with her date)
(Y/n thinks to click a photo of her and Ajey, because Ajey was in a full Sleepy mood)
(She clicks theri photograph and put it as a story, and gets up from the bed)

Y/n : Wake up Ajju!

Ajey: kya yar, itni late soya tha, abhi utha rahi hai?!

Y/n : Its 12:30 PM ajey!

Ajey: WHAT!? hume 4 baje nikalna tha yar, its all flop now. We missed it!

Y/n : You forgot to put the alarm.