Chapter : 6 Hope is All

(recap: Y/n was at her home for her wedding with her school mate Harsh, she talked to Harsh for a while and then went to sleep)

Annie :, Morning (y/n).

Y/n : Morning annie.

Annie : so ready for today?
Y/n : I don't know yar, i have loved Ajey and itni jaldi i decided to do it all.

Annie : Don't worry you'll be good. Its for the best.

Y/n : Ahh, yes it is.

Annie : So what are we waiting for? Let's just get ready for the today's rituals.

Y/n : yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Annie: was there a need to say it this long?

Y/n : No, i guess. Or maybe , yes , Lmao.
(Both laughs and get ready)

Y/n's outfit for today:

She looked damn beautiful!

Y/m : Come on dear, over here.

Y/n : Coming mom.

Y/m : (y/n) you know its a ritual to apply Mehandi before wedding so go on.

Y/n : Yeah, i know.

(Y/n sit downs while some girls apply mehandi at her hands)

(Meanwhile Harsh comes over)

Harsh : OMG, (y/n) is that you?

Y/n : Stop messing with me harsh!

Harsh : Achha achha, okay. But i must say you're looking so damn beautiful!

Y/n : Haha, thanks for your compliment!

Harsh : You're welcome miss.

Y/m : (y/n) is the henna done?

Y/n : Yeah!

Y/m : Then go sit down or walk in the garden until it dries and wash it up after that.

Y/n : Okay.

(Y/n heads towards the garden roaming, thinking about Ajey)

Y/n : Yar, idk what to do. I think i love Ajey but after all what has happened hoe can i stay with him? Umm, i think i have made the right decision.

(Time skips)

Y/m : (y/n) are you done?

Y/n : Yes mom.

Y/m : Then come over here. Let's begin with the ring ceremony.

(Y/n gets ready and goes towards the place where the ceremony was held)

Y/m : Harsh and (y/n), i am so happy to announce you both as my kids. You both as your husband amd wife.

(Y/n and harsh smiles)

Y/m : (y/n) and Harsh please come on the stage ti exchange the rings, these rings are another reference to show that you'll be there for each other in your ups and downs, love each other to the end lf your lives, will be ready to sacrifice for each other, ahh!

(Y/n in mind : what the hell is happening to me? I am not stable right now, my head , ughhh!)

Y/n : Yes mom!

Y/m : So you both come here and exchange the rings.

(Y/n and harsh goes up to the stage)
Y/m : Harsh put the ring in (y/n)'s finger.
Harsh : Okay mom.

(Harsh takes the ring out and he was almost about to put it at (y/n)'s finger..but, (y/n) Faints)

*Y/n lies on the floor*
Harsh : Omg! Y/n , y/n are you okay?

Y/m : has she not eaten anything?

Annie : maybe not.

Y/m : call the doctor!

Anie : Calling.

(Annie calls the doctor )
Doctor : its nothing serious, she needs rest. She had a bad headache. Let her eat well and rest well.

Y/m : okay doctor, thankyou.

(Annie goes to (y/n)'s room while everyone was downstairs worried)
Annie : (y/n), you awake?

Y/n : Yea.

Annie : Are you okay?

Y/n : I seriously don't know, i don't think i am okay, i love someone whom i have left behind and marrying someone whom i don't know much. (Sobbing)

Annie : You rest right now, it'll all be okay. No worries, aaj engagement nahi ho payi but be well at the wedding. Take care babe.

Y/n : Yeah. Bye good night.

(Y/n slept)

Y/m : (y/n) are you okay now?

Y/n : Yes , i think i am.

Y/m : Then wake up freshen up, have your breakfast.

Y/n : Okay.

(Y/n haves her breakfast and gets ready for today's rituals, after all it was her wedding today)

[ Scene to Ajey]
Ajey : let's book a cab to the airport! And catch the flight for Faridabad! I won't let her get married! I love her.

(Ajey rushes to the airport and sits into the flight)

*After almost 1 and 1/2 hour*
He's in Faridabaad

Ajey : Finally aagya, kya boring flight thi, (y/n) ke bina bore hogya mai.

(Ajey goes to his home first, to meet his mom and dad)

{Ajey's mom = A/m and Ajey's dad = A/d}

Ajey : Mom mai aaagyaaa!

A/m : Ajjjuuuuu! Aise surprise dene mein tujhe bhot maza aata hai na?

A/d : Aayega kaise nahi? Mera beta hai.

Ajey : Haan mom, maza aata hai.

Yash ( Ajey's brother) : AGYAAA! KAHA THA TU?

Ajey : Bas ab aagya na. Yash broo
(He hugs Yash)

A/m : Toh aaj yaha kaise?

(Ajey explains them everything that had happened with him in the past few days)

A/d : Dekh beta, agar teri koi galti nahi hogi, toh bhagwaan tere saath kuch galat nahi hone dega.

A/m : exactly!

Ajey : Hope so.

That's all folks!
I hope you liked this part and if you did please take a moment to vote for my story and comment your reviews.
Love ya.
~Aakriti