Sixteen

A little warning from me, there's gonna be a slight not-so-PG13 here. so to all of my innocent or young readers please just kindly skip it I'll put a smiley face (:D) once it starts and I'll put it again once it ends. that's all enjoy reading :)

*Recap*

"You really are a trouble maker"

*~*~*~*

"You Bonded with her?!" Jimin exclaimed furious at the youngers actions, he tried to reach for the shapeshifter who was resting on the bed with you beside him unfortunately for the Siren Yoongi was holding his shirt preventing him from clawing the youngers eyes out.

"What? what does he mean bonded?" you asked confused looking between the men in the room. Jungkook said up on the bed groaning in pain but gave you a small smile when you helped him.

"It means you're mine." he said taking your hand in his, you turned a bright red looking at him in disbelief, Jimin growled struggling more on the Vampires grip wanting nothing more than to chop the shifters hands off.

Yoongi sighed getting tired by everyones behavior

 "It means that you are now his soulmate. it's basically a bond like if you die he dies too, if you feel a strong emotion he does too and vice versa, but a shifter being mates with a human is not very common and will cause attention, thanks to this idiot you'll attract more trouble than you usually do" he explained not caring about the death glares sent his way.

"I can protect her! Besides do you really think I'll let the ones who almost killed her take care of her? No way in hell" he spat glaring daggers at Jimin who glared back at him, "It's none of your business-"

"It is if it can cause her possible harm! She's MY soulmate"

"You are Nothing! I was the one who was there at the very beginning, you're just a small pest getting in everyones way"

"Then what are you? a fish with Daddy issues? with a height like that? I doubt you can protect her from a mere troll. I can't let you hurt my Little mouse"

"She isn't yours!! She's MY Human and mine only. I'll rather die than give her to a fifthly animal like you"

"ENOUGH"

The two stopped arguing to look at you, you were very much angry that they talked like you weren't there to begin with, not to mention how much they treated you like an object and not a person.

"I am own by no one but myself, I'm not your soulmate, I'm not your human and I'm certainly not a trouble maker that you can just drink blood from any time you wish. I am a Person and I'm a human being, it doesn't mean that I'm weak and helpless in fact I can take care of my self just fine. You were the ones who just wanted to tag along, I didn't need you then and I don't need you now, If giving me the respect I deserve and actually speaking to me like a person is hard for you, then.." you frowned clenching your fist before getting up from your chair then walked towards the exit.

"This isn't going to work." you whispered knowing that they heard you before slamming the door behind you.

The two frowned looking down with regret and guilt for what they had done, Yoongi stayed silent looking at the other two men in the room before at the direction you just walked out on.

"Damn.."

*****

(:D)

"Leaving so soon? Especially since you're still injured"

Yoongi said leaning on the doorway watching you pack your things with a frown in your face.

"I can handle it" you said zipping up you back before letting out a small whimper when you feel someone poke your back.

"Handle it my *ss. Take off your top" he ordered making you look at him in disbelief "what? Why?"

He doesn't say anything and suddenly pushed you near a desk.

"Yoongi what-" you hissed in pain when he forcefully bend you over on your stomach, you tried pushing yourself up but he just grabbed your hands and pinned them above your head.

You shiver when you feel his cold hands slowly going up, your face was burning up when you feel him lift up your shirt.

"W-w-what are you-"

"You can handle yourself right? Then prove it by freeing yourself from me. You can do that.. Right? You can take care of yourself right?" he whispered lightly biting your ear making you gasp.

Your eyes started to water by how tight he was holding you, it was starting to hurt. "Yoongi Y-you're hurting me.." you whimpered, feeling him pressed himself against you while you tried to struggle away.

"Then do something about it." he whispered darkly as he unclipped your bra.

"I-i.."

"You can't.. Right? You can't because you're human.. You need us to survive" he spat using one hand to undo your bandages hearing you whine from the pain.

"N-no i don't" you manage to let out before letting out soft whimpers when you feel him trace your wound with his finger.

"Hmm.. Your wound is still fresh. It's from running around isn't it? Little guppy's wounds are practically nonexistent now.. And you? Yours still have blood pouring out of it.. God its smell. it's driving me to insanity" he groaned slowly lowering his face to your wound.

"Do you want to know a secret? The reason why I tried to kill you that day?" he whispered, enjoying the little sounds you let out as he watch the blood started to pour out slowly.

"It's because I really hate humans.. Want to know why?" he asked hearing you let out a loud gasp once his tongue touched your wound.

"When I was young, human hunters barged inside this very castle.. They must have found out that a Vampire's tongue can practically heal any wound.. My Mother hid me in a secret room while she, my father and the rest of my older siblings tried fighting them off.. But they were too many of them" his eyes darkened at the memory as he continued to lick up the wound.

"I watched as they killed them one by one then chopped off their tongues for their greedy needs. I couldn't do anything but watch my family being taken away from me.." he chuckled with your blood dripping down from his mouth.

"O-oh.. I'm so- agh- sorry to hear- gah!- that Y-yoongi" you struggled to say shivering every time his tongue touched your skin.

He hummed and finished up licking your wound before pulling away watching as your injury slowly healed itself quicker than normal.

(:D)

"A-are you done..?" you asked after a moment of silence he chuckled letting go of you.

"Yeah.."

You sighed in relief before turning yourself so you were laying down on your back, you clipped back your bra and took off the rest of the bandages before pulling down your shirt.

You smiled up at Yoongi as you sat up.

"You.. are a weird human.." he commented, making you giggle pulling him to you for a hug, you wrap your arms around his neck and laid your head on his shoulder.

"I know... thank you Yoongi.. For healing me and for trusting with your past" you said feeling him slowly wrap his arms around your waist bringing you closer.

"No problem..."

"What the F*ck."