Busted

*Things will get a bit freaky but no smut*

Today was the day before the first task and everyone has been talking about it. The other thing that everyone was talking about was that I was born an Animagus. Everyone wanted to talk to me so I locked myself in my room. My parents sent me a letter saying how proud they are with me being the same like my grandmother.

Ellie was out with Blaise and Sofie with Goyle. These days her and Goyle weren't close how they were before. She was more focused on studying especially herbology. She managed to skip me and Granger in the subject and she is very close to getting on the same level with Longbottom.

I was laying on my bed, Minnie was next to me having a cat nap and I was fiddling with my grandmother's locket. Its very dear to my heart and I looked at the note my grandfather gave her every single day. I started to play with the broken part and when It fell off I realized It was a little hidden compartment. I found a picture of my grandparents together smiling and It looked like it was taken at Hogwarts during a lesson. They looked so happy. Then their was a knock on the door. I closed the locket and let it hang from my neck. I was wearing some lounge wear since it was a Saturday, we had no classes and I was locked up in my room from all of the people that wanted to talk to me.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me love, Draco" I heard.

 I opened the door and let him in.

"Why are you doing this? Locking your self up in your room and um...wearing lounge wear and um..." he said stuttering.

I looked at what I was wearing and oh no.

I quickly zipped up my jacket. "Sorry about that" I felt like I could explode with embarrassment. I know me and Draco have been together for quite some time but I feel insecure about my body even around him.

"You don't need to cover up from me love" he said, stepping closer to me. 

"um..." that was all I could come up with.

He said nothing but he expressed every single thing he wanted to say to me by smashing his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my thighs and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He then carried me to my bed and place me on my back. He was hovering over me and started to unzip my jacket. He then took of my jacket and tossed it on the floor. I then helped him take of his blazer and without breaking the kiss I started to unbutton his shirt. He started to try and unclasp my bra.

"This...OH MY F*CKING GOD!" We heard.

We stopped doing what we were doing and saw who was at the door. It was a furious now stunned Ellie and a very quiet Sofie about to cry.

"I will leave you girls to do your girl talk or what ever you want to talk about" Draco said embarrassed. 

"But..." before I could say anything he went out of the room and shut the door.