The Odd Crabbe and Goyle

This past week has been crazy everyone was saying that either me or Potter is the heir of Slytherin. On my part, it hasn't been looking too good since I'm sorted into Slytherin. A Ravenclaw girl also accused my sister of being the heir of Slytherin but Ben took care of that.

Me and Draco were doing our homework together and so were the Gryffindor trio and a couple of Hufflepuffs. Some of the Hufflepuffs shot a look at me and then they started chatting about me. Draco shot them a glare and they immediately stopped. 

We continued to do our homework until Draco said "Done finally. Let's go to the common room so we can relax there."

I nodded and started to pack my, quill and ink along with the homework for Snape due tomorrow.

We headed to the common room to find Aurora and Ben on one of the couches cuddling together. We took a place on the couch in front of them.

"Did you hear they are not accusing you any more of being the Heir of Slytherin?" said Ben.

"Finally I got sick of the rumours. What changed their minds?" I said whilst laying my head on Draco's shoulder.

"They caught Potter in the act. He petrified a muggle-born Hufflepuff Justin and Sir Nicolas the Gryffindor ghost" Ben told me.

"What, that makes zero sense. During duelling club, he was telling the snake to not attack the Hufflepuff. And why would he attack a ghost he's already dead." I said confused. They all shrugged.

"Also Fran I'm going to spend the holidays with Ben because his uncle and aunt are letting me stay there. So you are going to have to stay here since mother and father are going to Leicester" My sister said.

"Okay, don't worry I have Draco here so I will be safe don't worry," I said.

"Yeah, don't worry," Draco said kissing the top of my head.

"Ben we have astronomy we have to go," Aurora said to Ben. Astronomy usually took place at night to be able to see the stars.

"Let's go," he said placing both of their bags on each of his shoulders and picking up my sister bridal style carrying her out of the common room.

"They are so cute together," I said.

"But we are cuter love," Draco said.

"I know" I replied.

---two days later---

(Note: officially a month since the golden trio began brewing the Polly juice potion)

I was in the common room waiting for Draco to come from his Dorm since he took a shower. My sister, Ben, Pansy and Blaise went for the holidays so it was me, Draco, Ellie, Sofie, Crabbe and Goyle.

I was looking at the moving photo of my grandparents in my grandmother's locket. I always wore it and would only take it off to shower and to go to bed.

"Hey love, did you see Crabbe and Goyle I can't find them anywhere," said a familiar voice. I turned around to see Draco.

"No, but I will bet you anything they are pigging out in the great hall," I said.

"Yeah, let's go find them," Draco said and I got off the couch and went with him.

We looked in the hall but then we saw them talking with who looked like Percy Weasley the Gryffindor prefect.

"Crabbe, Goyle where have you two been pigging out in the great hall?!" Draco said.

We walked towards Crabbe and Goyle to see Goyle wearing glasses.