file 1.2

Title: Love Guidance

Genre: Romance/Humor

Summary: Moon Byulyi is a serious and reliable class representative that is loved and adored by everyone, teacher or student; male or female. Though the only one that happens to break this cool persona is none other than her homeroom teacher, Kim Seokjin.

-

After that crazy day with her teacher, Byulyi has become more curious of him and that's why she was sitting on the other side of the shelf listening in to one of his 'consultations'.

It was surprising. Whether it's a small problem or a large one, regardless of what the problem was, he will listen properly and give his answers.

"Jin-sunsengnim, you're just being nosey, aren't you?"

"What's that? I don't feel happy hearing that."

"I-it's... I-it's a compliment! I'm upgrading you from 'idiot teacher', you know?"

Byulyi cursed herself for stammering too much around him. She crossed her arms and quickly looked away to avoid anymore eye contact, "What I'm saying is, I'm not against the class event anymore. I want everyone to enjoy it and I want them to be happy."

"So you'll be doing the princess-thing too, right?"

"Alright, I take it back. You've downgraded to pervy teacher."

She walked away from the table muttering curses under her breath. She really can't believe this guy, and to think she just started seeing him in a new light.

"Y-yah! It's not like that! I just want you to be confident of your womanly charms."

She stopped in her tracks as she processed what her teacher just said.

'Sunsengnim...was looking at me as a woman?'

She slowly turned around to face him only to be met with his chest.

'Ah. The smell of cigarettes.'

"What do you mean by that?" She quietly inquired.

Seokjin put a hand on his chin as if thinking hard, "Well I know despite your popularity, you are actually a very shy girl. From how I've seen you interact with my father and sister yesterday, it seems that you still find a hard time to face new people. You instinctively go for the sleeves of your uniform, a clear sign of anxiety. So as your homeroom teacher, I was hoping that I could help you with building your confidence."

"So you really only see me as a student, huh?"

Byulyi blinked to herself as she asked that. Embarrassment was forming inside of her again and was about to make quick for the door when one of her teacher's arms reached out to her.

Her back collided with his chest as he hugged her from behind. She closed her eyes as her last chance to hide herself from him. Just what was she saying? As much as she tried to reason out and deny it, she somehow felt a tinge of disappointment by his answer.

'Let me go. Let me go.'

"Jin-sunsengnim, can I come in?"

"Yes. How can I help you?"

The two immediately broke apart from each other as there was a knock on the door. Instinctively, Byulyi hid under the table he was using for his consultations. As she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, she noticed her teachers hand was holding onto some of her hair.

"I like you, sunsengnim."

She sat frozen at the spot upon hearing the sudden confession.

'W-wait. Why do I always find myself in awkward situations with him? I don't want to hear this.'