It's a wrap (part two).

Josephine's pov

When we get downstairs to the party, of course everyone are already there. We are the only ones from the cast, everyone else is from the crew. There is a food table one the one side, and a bar at the back of the room. In front lays a huge monitor, where, I guess, we are going to watch moments from the filming. It hits me again-this is the last time.

Hero puts an arm on the small of my back and asks me:
" Are you going to be okay?" I didn't even hear when Brian called him.
"Yeah, go ahead. I'll go talk to Castille." As I said-too much of a gentleman. Or is he?

I take a glass of champagne and walk over to Castille.
"Hey, happy last wrap day! How are you feeling?" why is everyone asking me that today?
"Well, I am sad that it's over, but I would be lying, if I said that I don't miss my home. And you? This was surely an interesting project for you too. How do you feel?" I say.
"Well I feel like we did a very good job, and I just hope that the movie doesn't flop, which I am sure it wont. I loved this experience aside from being so far away from home. Hey, when do you leave?"
"In three days. I have three weeks, till I have to be back in LA from Perth. The photo-shootings and all.." I reply sighting.
"Jo, I've seen how you've been the last days. You look very exhausted. I know, job is job, but you have to spare some time for yourself. You are young, you have a lot ahed in the future. Don't burn yourself out." Castille says with a visible concern.
I feel exhausted, but it's not just filming. Maybe I could ask Hero, when he's leaving, so we could spend some time together...?

"Everyone come sit at the table!" calls Brian, "We have prepared something for you!"
I look around trying to find Hero. Where is he? It's not like I can't do it without him, but he is my safety net.

I am just siting down, still trying to find him, when I see him meet my gaze and immediately coming to sit next to me. Good. I feel a relief.

Brian has prepared a video with funny moments on set and around the filming. Hero is dead-ass laughing. I cannot stop my smile from appearing when I hear it. I look at him and he meets my eyes and smiles back at me, putting an arm on my back. Not that I hate it, but why does he keep doing that? It gives me that familiar warmth of his presence, that I know will be lost after tonight.

When the presentation is over, everyone starts talking around the table, so I take the advantage and decide to ask Hero:
"Hero, when do you leave?"
"Umm, I have booked a plane ticket to 9pm tomorrow. I am going back to London to see my family and friends over the holiday." he says genuinely happy.
"Oh, that's soon." I say with a visible disappointment. Then my plan-to spend the last days here together-won't work. Disappointing but not surprising.
"Wha-" Hero starts asking me, but he never gets to complete. We are interrupted by Castille's toast:
"This is for Hero and Jo! Our perfect Hessa! You guys are the best. Cheers!"

The evening goes by talking, eating, drinking, laughing, but I don't really feel like celebrating. Not with that stupid sadness within myself. Just when I am about to figure out an excuse for my leaving. I hear my phone buzzing like 8 times. I look at my phone. Shit! I forgot that there's no internet down here. My sister has called me 11 times and sent my 9 messages with the most recent one saying that it's urgent. I know that Katherine is a bit of a drama queen, but right know this is a perfect excuse for me to leave.

I look at Hero. Standing up I put my hand on his shoulder and lean in to whisper, that I am leaving to my room, Kath's called. He looks at me a bit concerned:
"Everything's alright? You want me to come with you?"
"No, it's alright. Stay here, party animal." I say with a grin and he looks at me and rolls his eyes smiling.

I say my goodbyes and thank you's and leave back upstairs. I come in to my room already calling my sister. I take off my shoes and go lay across my bed. I call her one time, two times, but she never picks up. I do feel exhausted, so I just text her, that I am free now and that she can call me.

I want to relax. I turn on the TV and decide to change into my pyjama shorts and one of Hero's, I mean Hardin's, oversized black t-shirts that I stole from the set. I go into the bathroom to do my night routine, when a movie starts on the TV. It's the movie that we watched last year in my LA apartment with Hero. It's called "Friends with benefits" and I know that none of us likes rom-com's, but that time we used to binge watch stupid rom-coms's and we were dead-ass laughing. Those three months I was the happiest I have been in like a long time.

I hear a buzz from my phone. This time it's Anna. She has sent me a cute message, saying how proud and thankful she is for us. That she's literally in tears, she loves us and wishes the best for us. She has also sent a few videos and images from her phone with us on set. A cute video where I am play-fighting with Hero, cry-laughing on the set cracks me open. I smile a huge stupid smile and, ignoring the swelling tears in my eyes, I respond to her with "Anna, you know, you are the best. Thank you for everything. Literally. I am so sad you aren't here. I miss you. See you when in LA. Love, Jo!"

I decide to look into instagram, but seeing all the fan's edit's about me and Hero, just makes me cry even more. I put my head in the pillows and start to really cry. Cry because I am exhausted. Cry because I am confused. Cry because I will miss him. Cry because-

I am interrupted by a knock on the doors. "Why now?!" I internally yell. I open the doors...