The club bathroom part 2. (last part)

Before I continue, I just want to remind about the TW- anxiety, panic attack, past trauma.

Jo's pov.

'What is a pretty girl like you doing sitting in a bar like this alone?' The guy says clearly making a move on me.

I debate on just ignoring him, but I have to wait for the bartender to hand me my drink.
'Firstly, I am not alone, secondly, it's none of your business, but I am clearly waiting for my drink, as you can see.' I reply.

He decides to ignore my ignorant answer and just smiles, looks at his glass. He's turned himself sideways on the bar stool so he's facing me.

'My name is Andy, by the way.' He pulls out his hand and introduces. 

I suppose he's full name is Andrew, but of course, he decides to introduce me by his nickname. That gesture perfectly fits with the vibe that he gives off. Look wise he is pretty similar to Hero, but a bit more classy, as he's wearing dress pants, men blouse and a tie. I feel like he's the same age as me, maybe few years older or just wants to be perceived as older by his outfit and attitude. Generally, he couldn't be further from the type of guys that I tend to like.

'I am Josephine.' I say not returning his gesture. The bar tender finally gives me my drink, I thank him and turn around in my stool ready to walk back to where Hero and his friends sit. Just as I turn around, ready to climb down the stool, my eyes lock with Hero's and anger flashes his features. Frankly, at the same time the douchebag Andrew puts his arm at the back of my stool, blocking my way.

'Wait. Why are you leaving so soon? We haven't even talked properly.'

I look for help at the bar, but the bartender has left.

Not looking up at him I say annoyed but calm 'Let me leave please.'

'And what if I don't? Just one drink.' He says smirking, trying to catch my sight.

I just want to go and with my peripheral sight I see Hero coming. Oh, God, he's gonna beat the guys ass. Not that he doesn't deserve it.

'Wha-' starts the douchebag.

'Let her leave.' Hero says, he's clearly angry, but I can see that he's trying to stay calm.

Just as Andrew looks up at Hero, he's annoying face lights up with even more annoying smirk, on the other hand, the anger in Hero's eyes turns into...fear. What?

'Oh, hey Hero!' the guy finally turns around fully in his stool and I take the opportunity and finally climb down the stool standing on the side behind Hero. Judging by Hero's body language and the fact that Hero doesn't seem to return his greeting, it's clear to see that ,however Andrew happens to know him, they for sure are not friends. 

'No need to be so rude, we were just talking with your friend. Or is she your girlfriend?' he continues with that smirk.

I see Hero suppressing his right arm into a fist. He turns to me and quietly says 'Go back to the table, I'll come in a while. Okay?' But as he looks in my eyes, I can see that this is not just a simple jealousy or anger, he actually looks panicked. I look confused to him and no my head 'no'. What? Why would I just leave now alone? Can't he just drop this and come with me?

'Aww, just like the old times Hero. Always so insecure about your girlfriend.' Andrew says pathetically. 'This one is just too pretty to be treated like that, don't you think? Should've introduced me to her, no?'

Furious, Hero turns around and replies 'Shut up, alright! And don't fucking harass my friend. It's clear that she doesn't want to talk to you!' Friend? So he takes me to London to introduce me to his family and closest friends, but outside that bubble I will be just his friend? I won't lie, I feel confused, even more annoyed, but I don't want to act on it. Maybe Hero has some motive behind his sudden weird outburst to this guy.