The club bathroom part 1.

(A/N I want to say HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has read this fanfiction and is reading it! Thank your for 3k reads!!! It means so much to me. Sorry for my rare posting, but without giving any useless excuses-I just haven't had the ideas flowing. But I'll keep posting when I can and maybe I'll start an original story on here or another fan-fiction about one ship. I am also sorry if you find it annoying that I post 2-3 shorter parts rather than publishing one long, but I find it easier and more stimulating for me to keep putting up these stories. But again- thank you for reading! :)))
—————————————

TW-anxiety, trauma, panic attack.

Jo's pov

I am finally visiting Hero's hometown. So far it's been amazing! Tomorrow evening Hero has planned dinner with his parents, but tonight we are going to a private club to meet Hero's friends. I wasn't so keen on going to the club, but Hero insisted that firstly, he is not in a mood to invite someone over and secondly, I have met some of his friends on a rather usual setting, so if anything, it will be more fun to meet them all together in the club. I wasn't in a mood to argue or negotiate, so I just agreed.

It's 9pm and we have 30 minutes until we have to leave. I have put on my dark green velvet on-strap dress that reaches my knee and has a split on the left side. We were walking down the street in LA when I saw this dress in the window shop. I begged Hero to go inside and he was pretty annoyed when I got him to go inside, but his mood changed really quickly when he saw the dress on me. His look was enough for me to decide that I have to buy this dress. Since then I've been teasing him with it excusing to only wear the dress on a special occasion. Seeing how happy and excited he was for me to meet his friends I decided that this is the perfect
occasion for the dress' grand debut.

I am concentrating to not mess up my liner in front of mirror, when I hear Hero shouting whilst walking up the stairs.

'Jooo! We have 20 minutes left. I already got us an Uber, it would be pretty nice if-', he stops.

With my peripheral sight I see him stop in the bathroom doors, shockingly sucking in a breath. I just smile and keep putting on my liner. Hero walks behind me, totally checking out my body. Just as I finish my liner, I look up to the mirror and our eyes lock. His; full with lust. He wraps his hands around me from behind and kisses my neck. I chuckle. Ahh, seeing him this happy warms my heart so much like it could just as easily melt or even catch up on fire.

Hero's pov

I have literally lost my words. I cannot believe that I get to call this amazingly smart, funny and beautiful woman my girlfriend.

'You look gorgeous, my love.' I whisper into her neck.

The sight and smell of her turns me on immediately, but sadly we don't have enough time for that now, though the night is very long.

'Thank you, you look quite handsome yourself.' Jo says turning around and giving me a long kiss on the lips. She pulls back too fast. Why's that I can never get enough of her? She takes her gold necklace from the side of the sink and gives it to me.

'Can you please put it on?' She says with a teasing smile. Clearly she knows how captivating I find her.

I take the necklace, Jo turns around and, lifting her curled hair, I put it around her neck. Intentionally I brush my hand against her naked back and I see goosebumps arising there. Ha, she can't resist me just as much as I her. I give her another hug and she plants a kiss on my hand that's around her.

'I love you too, but I think we have to leave now.' She says stepping out of my hug to get her hand bag.

We walk out of the house, I turn down the lights and lock the doors. Our Uber is already waiting, as a decent man, I open the back doors for Jo, and then sit myself next to her.

'Good evening, to the Covent Garden please.' I tell the Uber driver.

Jo's pov

When we arrive at the club, we are greeted by a group of Hero's friends, some of which I have met before. He introduces me to everyone and to be honest, it's hard for me to judge them by just now. All I can think is that they are very polite.

We spend some time sitting around our table. Everyone seems to be spilt in some conversations and it's actually really nice vibe. I am happy that the main focus isn't put on me as it would've been, if we had decided to meet his friends at his place. It feels like the perfect opportunity to get a drink.

I lean in Hero 'I'll go to the bar for a drink.'
He turns his attention to me, takes my hand and whispers back 'Is everything alright?' he looks a bit concerned.
'Yes, everything's amazing. I just want to take a drink and enjoy a minute of somewhat silence at the bar.' I reply genuinely meaning that.
Hero looks at me with a face that that says 'are you sure?'
'I promise, everything feels amazing, I'll be back soon.' I say and give a fast kiss on his cheek.

I casually walk by the bar, sit in one of the free chairs and order an aperol spritz. It's my favourite. As I wait for my drink, I naturally look around me. Most people here are around my age or just what seems like rich elders. Everyone seems to be here with someone or at least looking very content. I feel someone's eyes burning a hole on my left. It's a young man, as I catch his gaze, he doesn't seem to be embarrassed as most people would be, he keeps looking and finally smiles. Out of politeness I smile back, but immediately turn aways, as I know what many men start to think when a girl simply smiles back or is being polite. And his smile really did look like one of those 'alpha male, I-can-win-you-over, I-know-you-like-me' type of guys' smiles.

I seem to be minding my own business when I feel the same man walking over to where I sit. Ugh; I internally sigh..