Chapteŗ̵̳̙͉̘̜̓̆̏̇͑̂̄̚͝ Twenty-Four

Seungmin was gone.

---

"Chan, you know I do love you a lot, right?"

Chan let out a laugh. "Yes, Jeongin, you tell me that everyday."

Jeongin smiled, hugging his boyfriend's bare bicep as the two laid in bed. "Just making sure you know."

Chan petted Jeongin's hair affectionately, letting out another laugh. "Of course I know that, Innie. I love you back too, from the ground up to the stars."

Jeongin looked up, looking right into Chan's warm eyes. "Really?"

"Yes really, I love you so much. I'll be here with you forever."

Jeongin hugged Chan's arm a bit tighter. "Forever? That's a long time."

Chan responded smoothly, affection and love filling his tone. "Yet it's not enough time with you."

Jeongin felt his face heat up. His boyfriend was being really cheesy, yet so romantic at the same time.

Chan chuckled at Jeongin's reaction. "You're so cute. Anyways, we should probably get to sleep, remember, we're going to that party tomorrow? We'll probably be out quite late so we should sleep early now."

Jeongin nodded. "You're right. Night, Chan."

"Night, Innie."

---

Jeongin walked up to the table in the very corner of the cafeteria, sighing as he sat down. Jeongin immediately picked up his spoon, scooping some eggs in his mouth.

Right now, it was breakfast time, and Jeongin really didn't want to be here once again.

Well, who would want to be at juvie anyways?

It's been about a week since he saw Seungmin's ghost, and he hasn't seen him ever since. Jeongin lowkey wanted to see him again, he was the only familiar face he's seen here.

Jeongin sighed once again as he slid his tray out of the way, laying his head onto the cold metal table.

In about a month, he was going to go to court.

If this was a few months ago, Jeongin wouldn't be scared at all. He did absolutely nothing wrong and he was innocent. There would be no way that he would be found guilty because it was true.

He would have nothing to worry about.

But now?

Jeongin was scared for his life.

He knew that in this universe or whatever it was that he woke up in, nothing goes his way.

Once he goes to court, he was screwed.

His life was going to literally be over.

Somehow, the world was going to ruin his life once again.

Jeongin stood up and walked over to the trash, dumping the remaining food from his tray into the can. He didn't have much of an appetite anymore.

The only thing in his mind was dread until the day that his time locked up will become permanent.