Ch̴̤̪̞̹̠̺̞͍̑̾̂̈͒̾̐̒͝apter̴̞̙̤̓͗͋̾͘ Elevë̶̮̦̲̼̆̈́̓̂͜n

⚠️⚠️This part contains some extremely graphic descriptions of murder and blood. Please be safe. ⚠️⚠️

Seungmin's body lay dead in the center of the room.

Jeongin couldn't breathe.

Did Felix and Jisung really just murder Seungmin?

Jeongin stared at Seungmin's corpse, eyes wide and glossy.

Seungmin's body lay in a pool of presumably his own fresh crimson blood. A large gaping hole scarred across his torso, his bones and organs exposed. A couple of his intestines were already out of his body, his heart and one of his lungs were skewed onto the floor in a rather artistic way. Seungmin's left arm was bent in a way that clearly wasn't normal, a large gash running from his pointer finger all the way down to his elbow. A bone stuck out of his elbow, marred itself with a little bit of crimson. Another large hole glistened in the side of Seungmin's head, the skull cracked where it laid. Seungmin's now lifeless eyes stared out, looking straight at his own heart.

Jeongin brought his hands up to his mouth. It didn't even look like a quick, clean murder either.

It looked so b̶̧̫̞̳͔͓̱̮̺̭͋̋͜͜r̸͓̥̬̰͕̹͖̟̳̗̱̂͒̑̏̓͊̎̕ū̵̞̘̇͛́̂t̴̟̗̟͎̜͇̪̹̊̃͊̿̾ǎ̵̭̗l̷͍͆.

Jeongin fumbled his now shaky hands into his pocket, gripping his phone tightly. Jeongin tried to call the emergency number, failing a couple of times because of his shaky fingers.

Jeongin put the phone up to his ear, barely hearing the person on the other side.

"...your emergency?"

Jeongin felt a tear roll down his cheek as he squeezed his eyes shut. "M-my friend! H-he's... dead. Th-they killed him!"

"Hold on, sir, I've just sent a few..."

Jeongin's shaky hands couldn't hold the phone any longer, the phone clattering the floor.

Jeongin glanced at Seungmin's body one last time before he felt himself fall to the floor, darkness encapsulating his vision.

Jeongin just lost the only person that kept him sane.

---

The next time Jeongin opened his eyes, so many things happened that it seemed like a blur.

Ambulances and police cars filled the parking lot, the red and blue sirens bouncing off the walls.

Jeongin was way too traumatized to answer any of the questionings by the police, so they decided to ask him later.

Jeongin was currently sitting in the hallway outside the classroom that Seungmin's body laid in. Many authorities went in and out, bustling in order to investigate the scene.

Jeongin rubbed his eyes. Never in a million years would he have expected anything like this to happen.

And it was all because of Felix and Jisung.

Felix and Jisung.

Jeongin felt anger course through his veins, replacing the fear that he had only seconds ago.

Why the hell did they do this?

Jeongin stood up.

He needed answers.

Jeongin strode down the hallways, eyes searching for the two people he once called friends.

And then he saw them.

Felix and Jisung were talking animatedly by a group of lockers. Felix had a smile on his face, holding a textbook in his right hand tucked under his armpit. Jisung was leaning against the lockers, a smile mirroring Felix's appearing on his face.

They looked strangely... normal.

It was kind of unsettling.

Jeongin angrily strode up to the pair, a burst of adrenaline causing him to easily grab both of them by the collars and into an empty classroom. The classroom was dark, the lights were turned off and the shutters were over every single window.

Jeongin threw the two to the floor as soon as the door clicked shut, pointing an accusing finger at the pair. "W-why did you... why did you k-kill Seungmin!?"

Felix and Jisung looked at each other before looking back at Jeongin, malicious grins on their faces. Jeongin always associated their faces with friendliness, but now, that friendliness was stained with evil.

Felix chuckled, shaking his head. "Oh, Jeongin. Do you really think that you can do something about it? The deed is done, and we had to do it."

Jeongin's voice began to waver, fear seeping through his once confident demeanor. "Y-you'll pay!"

Jisung slowly stood up, taking a large step towards Jeongin while pulling something out of his pocket.

A knife.

The knife was stained with crimson, the metal gleaming in the little light that seeped through the shutters.

As soon as Jeongin saw the knife, he wanted to scream.

But he couldn't.

Jisung immediately trapped Jeongin in a tight headlock, restricting his oxygen. Jisung lifted the knife up to Jeongin's cheek, the tip poking into his skin. Jisung growled into Jeongin's ear, voice dropping down way lower than usual, venom and intimidation dripping from his voice. "You will be quiet and not tell anyone that we have done this, or your life will become literal ḩ̶̙͊̆̈́̀͒̒̈́̉̂̽e̴̡͎͕̮͉͝l̵̨̛̛̫̝͖͚͓̀̉̆͌̓̎̚͝l̴̛̫͚̪̣̭̝̲͉̼̗͕͊̉̎͐͋͒̇̂̓̚͘͜. That is if you have a life after this. Understand?"

Jeongin shakily nodded, feeling tears roll down his cheeks. His confidence from earlier shattered, completely replaced by pure fear.

Felix laughed maniacally. "Good. Hope you have fun with your friend- oh wait."

Jisung laughed back, poking the knife deeper into Jeongin's cheek, a small trail of red now mixing with his tears. "Goodbye, Jeongin. Have a nice life."

Jeongin dropped to the floor as soon as Jisung and Felix left the room, tears flowing out like a river.

He couldn't believe that this was real.

A/N I apologize once again please don't kill me lol. I bet almost none of you expected this so like, haha... lo siento

unedited