Chapter Thirty-̷͚̥̈Fơ̴̫̥̥̣͓͚̳̟̙̬͉̠̭̹̫͋̒̏́̄̊́̓̌̆̾̋̕ur

"...d̵̠́̎̾͋͘ȇ̴̩͎a̷̡͚̩̒̈́̆̍t̷̜̒h̶̼̭̺̤̗̄̋̒"

---

Jeongin was now on death row.

He didn't expect his life to come to an end this quickly.

The last weeks of his life will be in this cell.

Jeongin wanted to cry, but he already wasted all of his tears.

He was trapped.

He was getting the death penalty for something he didn't even do.

Jeongin hugged himself as he sat on his hard mattress, rocking back and forth at a slow tempo. He didn't know how life could be this unfair.

Why?

Jeongin actually didn't know what to do, but he really couldn't do anything anyways. There was nothing he could do to escape this unwanted fate.

Absolutely nothing.

When you know when you're going to die, you'd try to do as much as you can before your death to make the most of your life, right?

Well, Jeongin couldn't do anything other than sit and contemplate.

Jeongin has been thinking a lot lately about everything and he definitely figured something out.

Something was wrong.

First, very obviously, this nightmare he's been living in for around half of a year.

How could that even happen?

Jeongin had started to believe that the life he knew before was fabricated since basically nobody believed him, believed that everything was so wrong. But now, with his luck he's starting to think how unrealistic this reality was.

Then there were all of the things that have traumatized him. The deaths of Seungmin and Chan plus the fact that he's unfairly getting blamed for them are prime examples.

And also all of the dreams that seemed to be connected somewhat, having content that seems to perfectly mirror what could happen in his old life.

There are many things that are just so wrong and Jeongin knew it. He knew that something was so wrong, but he didn't know why or how.

How can his life turn to this?

It just doesn't seem exactly very realistic.

---

J̵͖͔̋͠ē̶̖̝͝ö̵̘̯n̷̪̫̅̆ǧ̶̯í̴͉̬ņ̶̈́,̶̞̱̅ ̴̙͈͒͠p̷̧͎̃l̴͕͒͘ẹ̸͌̓a̷͓͛͑s̶̬͒è̸̳̎ ̷̱́ẅ̶̩́͌a̸̝̣̓̕k̷͓̯̎e̴̢͓̕ ̶̛̤͚û̵̠p̸̧͔̈́

̵̳̌͜͠

̶̰̀̄J̸̘͇̀e̴͚̟̓̍o̸̻̪̓͝n̸̡͆ğ̸̮͂ị̶̢́n̶͇̜͛,̴̼̣̊ ̵̹͉͑p̵̡̥̒̃l̵͔͝e̵̤̊̚ǎ̴͈̖s̷̺̈͋e̸͙̔͜ ̵̺̗̌w̷̨͝â̶̟͎͝ḵ̷̋͐ẽ̶̟̜̆ ̵͉̱͠u̴͈̍p̵͚͓̚

̵͖̻͂͝

̸̼̭̈́J̷̱̔͊ę̷͇́ö̴̰͘ǹ̶̨g̶͇͔̽͌í̸͓n̸̠̈,̴̢͉͒̑ ̶̨̪̃̆p̷͙͕͆l̵̹͊e̵̠͌ͅa̸̙̎s̸̫̟͋̃e̵̝̓ ̶͉͝ẃ̸̤͉a̶͕̕ͅk̸͓̀e̸̠̾ ̷̲͖͠u̶̺̿p̶̥͇̈́

̴̥͛̿

̵̫͈̅͗J̷͙̩̚e̸̱̦̓ȍ̷̪̓n̷̢̫̒g̵̡̗̍̊i̵̲͘͝ͅn̸͖̜̾̑,̸̱͋̐ ̵͇͉̊̑p̵̊͐͜l̵̰͌͛é̵̹͗a̵͇͚̓̌ŝ̵͎̫̂e̷̹͚̎ ̸̫̭̂̅ẇ̸͓͇a̶̬͎̐̂k̵̲͚͑e̸̙̓ ̶͈̈́u̷̒̐͜ṕ̴͚͉̿