"Hurry." my Dad said quietly, ushering me and Mum inside the house. Inside, it was probably the most gloomiest room I've ever seen. Cobwebs were scattered on the ceiling and walls, numerous portraits were hanging on the walls.

"Why, Perseus and Ann!" I heard a familiar voice squeal with delight which I immediately recognized as Mrs. Weasley's voice. "Thank goodness you've arrived. Come now, I'll fix you two some tea."

"Thank you Molly." said Mum gratefully as they headed towards, what I presumed, was the kitchen. Pop! Out of thin air, Fred and George apparated which caused me to jump a bit.

"Got you!" Fred teased as he and George high-fived.
"Hey (y/n)!" said Ron, who had just arrived from upstairs along with Hermione who waved hello to me.

"Hi (y/n)!" Ginny smiled at me as I hugged her with affection. She was like a little sister to me.

"Ah! Long time no see! Perseus and Ann." another familiar voice said.
"How are you, Sirius?" said Mum.
"I'm fine. You haven't changed at all." the voice let out a bark-like laugh.
"Remus, it's good to see you again." Dad laughed.
"You too Perseus."

I immediately recognized those voices. I haven't heard them for like a year or two. Sirius and Remus. I still liked to call him Professor Moony though, but I figured that it would be better to say it in private.

"Moony, look." I heard Sirius whisper to Remus. The two looked at me, their eyes wide and their faces were a mixture of shock and happiness. I looked at them, with a beaming smile. The two of them got up from their seats as I immediately ran up to them to give them a tight embrace.

Remus was the first to hug me. His embrace was tight. I felt home once his arms were wrapped around mine, I missed the warm and cosy scent of his woolly jumper.

"I've missed you so much." he said.

"I missed you too," I said to him, and whispered to his ear. "Professor Moony."
He laughed a bit. "You still remember that old nickname eh?" I laughed with him and nodded in reply.

"Sirius!" I said happily, embracing him as well.
"Ah! You've grown! It seems like only yesterday when I met you in the Dark Forest." Sirius laughed.

I was so happy. After what seemed several months, I finally got to see my two favorite Marauders. I've been waiting for this day to come for a really long time, and now, it had arrived. What could possibly go wrong?

~oOo~

The war was over. You-Know-Who was defeated by Harry for good. We could finally live our lives in peace and harmony at last. But amidst the joy, there was still darkness. 50 people had died in the battle.

Among the dead, were Fred Weasley. I was shocked to find out that he was among the casualties. My heart shattered when I heard the news, as the Weasleys mourned for their loss. Fred was like a brother to me, even though his and George's pranks were quite irritating, all in all they never fail to crack me up. Just looking at George's face it was obvious that it would be too difficult for him to know that he won't be able to see his twin again.

Colin Creevey, Lavender Brown and many others died. But the deaths that shocked me the most was Remus and his wife, Tonks. When I saw their lifeless bodies in the Great Hall for the first time, I immediately burst into tears.