troll in the toilets

"Everyone! Please evacuate the great hall now, a troll has been seen lurking through the halls! Prefects, you will lead your houses to there dormitory's at once!" Dumbledore shouted over the sound of mumbles and talking

"Everyone! Please evacuate the great hall now, a troll has been seen lurking through the halls! Prefects, you will lead your houses to there dormitory's at once!" Dumbledore shouted over the sound of mumbles and talking. The hall fell silent, and then immediately panic started to unload.

You were sat at the staff table, you were leaning to become a potions master, being educated by Professor Severus Snape, you saw the children's eyes widened in fear as they all stood up at once, rushing out of the halls to their house dorms.

You stood up with the rest of the staff, placing down your goblet and taking out your wand to keep steadily in your hand.
Keeping an eye out for the children you saw two particular obvious kids turn the wrong corner, your heart sank as you knew you had to go after them. Moving your self out of the way you quickly stumbled down the stairs in a swift smooth motion.

"L/n!" Severus hissed, calling after you as you exited the hall to follow them. But you ignored him, you could hear him behind you and his desperate attempt to grab you but his voice soon faded.

Rushing with your wand grasped in your hand tightly you followed the light footsteps of the children, seeing the back of their Gryffindor cloaks enter the bathrooms made you run a little bit quicker.

But as soon as you were about to confront them, you gasped and half heartedly screamed. The troll was inside the toilets.. It was the two children, Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley who had secretly snuck into the bathroom at this dangerous time, but the longer the looked the more you could see, they were coming in to save their friend, Hermione Granger was petrified as she hid under the sinks, desperate to hide from this monster.

"Okay okay, get behind me you two. Now!" You exclaimed, grabbing the backs of their cloaks to push them aside, looking the troll in the eyes was scarier than you thought.

Holding out your wand you let your eyes quickly flicker down to the girl.

"It's okay, my dear! Don't move!" You tried reassuring her to keep her as calm as possible, you new you had very little time until the beast would start to swing.

"What are you going to do?" The boy named Ron asked, his face more petrified than everyone else's in the room.

You hadn't really thought about it... What were you going to do? You had trained in potions not wand spells... you had to remember something.

Acting quickly you saw the troll contort it's large face into an angry growl, as it was about to swing its humungous club you screamed, "Descendo!" With a flick of your wand the gigantic wooden club moved downwards to the floor, you scoffed in delight with a small smile at your lips. Huh, that wasn't so bad.

But the glory didn't last long, in fact it enraged the troll even more, forgetting about its weapon it swiped its large hands towards you and the boys behind.
No one had enough reflexes to dodge
it's inevitable hit, striking you and you only it smashed you against the marble wall, cracking a few of the tiles in doing so, immediately your eyes fell shut in pain as you felt one or two of your bones breaking, you hadn't felt pain like this before, ever. One of the tiles had come off the wall and had hit you directly on the head as you collided against it, cause a deep cut to stream out blood to drip down your face slowly.