The encounter

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat on the plane as I looked down at my family photo.

I smiled and put my photo back in my coat as I pressed my head against the plane's glass window

I smiled and put my photo back in my coat as I pressed my head against the plane's glass window. A lot had changed since I had become Alexander's son. I was now known as Y/n Anderson. I became a paladin for the Iscariot organization like my father, but some things had changed for the worse. My father had been killed by a vampire called Alucard a few years ago, and Yumie was also killed in the same battle along with Maxwell. Heinkel had also gotten shot through the mouth and had chosen to wear bandages regularly. I slightly smiled, thinking of my sort of family. I then got a text from my phone as I removed my phone to see Heinkel's text message. It said, "Y/n there have been reports of devils in the area where you are hunting vampires. Be careful out there." I quickly texted back that I would be. I thought back to why I was going on this mission.

*Flashback start*

I sat in a chair with Heinkel in front of me as she spoke.

Heinkel:" Y/n you are being sent on a mission."

Y/n:" Okay, where to?"

Heinkel took a deep breath.

Heinkel:" Oh, boy, Kuoh..."

I sighed as my hands clenched into fists.

Y/n:" You know how I feel about Kouh Heinkel..."

Heinkel sighed as she spoke.

Heinkel:" Look, I know you have bad memories, zere, but hey, you get to kill a bunch of vampires. Zat should be fun."

Y/n:" Okay, but why am I getting sent to kouh? It doesn't seem too hard of a job?"

Heinkel:" One of them is a vampire from Hellsing."

I smiled a twisted grin as I giggled in happiness. Heinkel also grinned as she spoke.

Heinkel:" Tell me, mein friend, vat is your favorite thing to do?"

I closed my eyes as I spoke.

Y/n:" Spreading the word and love of Jesus Christ to the many people of the world teaching peace and love for all."

Heinkel:" And killing vampires?"

Y/n:" Oh, just try to fucking stop me."

Heinkel:" And what about protestants?"

Y/n:" Second verse same as the first. Now put me on a plane so I can put 'em in a hearse."

*flashback end!*

Third-person P.O.V~

Guns shots echoed through the walls of an abandoned church. The body of a vampire fell to the floor as it was soon burned away by blue fire. A girl with long flowing dark hair and red eyes smiled at her work. The girl put her weapon away as her white duster coat flapped in the wind. The girl then sniffed the air footsteps approached her.