Y/n vs. Yuriko

Third-person P.O.V~

Yuriko looked at Y/n in shock; she could feel the demonic power leaking out of him. Y/n's eyes glowed crimson, and his mouth agape while he huffed and he gazed at the vampire. Yuriko was in shock that Y/n been storing up so much power, and why he didn't use this power was a mystery to the vampire. Yuriko fired her guns at the demon hunter. The bullets then stopped in mid-air; the shells then dropped down onto the ground. Yuriko was in shock; something like this had never happened to her before. She had never fought such a powerful opponent. Yuriko was more than excited; she rushed at Y/n and began to attack. Y/n created an energy shield blocking Yuriko's attack. Yuriko was suddenly launched back and landed on her butt. Y/n charged at the vampire as the duo began to fight.

Yuriko tried to slash him with a blade of her gun, but Y/n caught her arm mid-swing and ripped it off, tossing the limb away before kicking the vampire back. A ball of energy formed in Y/n's glowing palm before launching it at the vampiric girl making her body explode. Blood splattered all over the gravel as Yuriko quickly began to reform her body. Once Yuriko had reformed her body, she saw that Y/n had disappeared. Yuriko's neck was then grasped by Y/n, who was behind her, lifting the vampire into the air as he chocked her. Spike's came out of the magazine of Yuriko's guns as she hit him in the face, the spikes sending an electric shock. While Y/n was stunned, Yuriko quickly took the opportunity and punched Y/n, making him go flying back. Y/n smashed through buildings making them be destroyed. Y/n looked up to see Yuriko standing on top of the building; Y/n's glowing arm stop glowing as his berserk mode wore off. 

Yuriko:" I must say that is a berserk mode is powerful; what a shame it only lasts for so long."

Y/n got up as blood down his body from his injuries dealt with him by the vampiric woman.

Yuriko:" But there are many drawbacks. For example, it's evident that I am physically stronger than you, but you are a lot faster than I am, and when you use that form, you dub down yourself so much that you are too stupid to use your speed. It's over Y/n you've lost."

Y/n chuckled as he looked up at the vampire.

Y/n:" Oh really. Because I still have one last trick up my sleeve."

Yuriko tilted her head in curiosity as Y/n reached into his jacket and pulled out a sword.

Y/n:" Do you know what this is, Yuriko?"

Yuriko's eyes narrowed as she spoke.

Yuriko:" Yeah, I do. That's the burning blade that separated edan from the world."

Y/n smiled as he pointed the blade at Yuriko.

Y/n:" Correct. If I use this, I will be pulling out all the stumps, and there will be no more reserves, so I want you to the same. Release your level zero mode."