Mother

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat in the passenger's seat of the car as Yuriko drove her car. I looked down at the address that the angels had given me during my time in heaven. Apparently, this is where my biological mother was living. I was hoping to meet her to finally know someone biological related to me who wasn't an asshole and learn how to use some of my demonic powers. I sighed as my hands shook. I was scared to meet my mother.

Yuriko:" Something wrong, dear?"

I looked to see my beautiful girlfriend staring at me with those beautiful crimson eyes of hers.

Y/n:" Sorry, I'm just nervous about meeting my mother, is all."

Yuriko smiled and spoke lovingly.

Yuriko:" Don't be; she will love you. I mean, she is your mother, plus your such a kind and wonderful soul."

I smiled as I took Yuriko's hand in my own before speaking.

Y/n:" Thanks, love, that makes me feel better."

Yuriko smiled and kissed my cheek. A couple of minutes later, the two of us arrived at the address, and I stepped out of the car. Yuriko drove off to get groceries as I slowly walked up the footsteps to the house; I trembled with every step. As I reached the front door, I gulp with my entire body shaking. I knocked on the door. A couple of seconds later, the door was opened by a woman with long purple hair.

 A couple of seconds later, the door was opened by a woman with long purple hair

???:" Hello?"

I gulped before speaking.

Y/n:" Hi is this the residantince of Camilla Lee?"

The woman smiled and spoke.

Camilla:" That would be me. Is there something I can do for you, sir?"

I nodded as I trembled while speaking.

Y/n:" About twenty years ago, you donated egg cells to a project. I am the result of the project."

Camilla's eyes widened as I counted speaking.

Y/n:" What I mean by that is you are my mom."

I closed my eyes in fear and worry about what my mother would do or say. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as my mother spoke.

Camilla:" What's your name?"

I looked up at my mother as I spoke.

Y/n:" Y/n."

Camilla smiled as she spoke.

Camilla:" It's lovely to meet you, my son. Would you like to come in for some tea?"

Y/n:" Sure."

I entered my mother's home and sat down as she poured me a cup of tea.

Camilla:" I'm so happy to meet you after all these years finally."

Camilla gave me a warm smile as she spoke.

Camilla:" So what do you do for work if you don't mind me asking."

Y/n:" Well, my girlfriend and I own a business where we do odd jobs and hunt monsters for hire."

Camilla:" Oh, you have a girlfriend."

I blushed, thinking about Yuriko.

Y/n:" Yeah, I do."

Camilla:" Is she nice?"

Y/n:" Yeah, she is."

Camilla smiled at me while drinking her tea.

Camilla:" So did you find me to talk, or do you need something else?"

Y/n:" Well, I wanted to meet you, and I was wondering if you could teach me how to use my demonic powers."

Camilla:" I would be happy to but let's talk for now."

I smiled at my mother and spoke.

Y/n:" Sounds good."

My mother smiled as we continued to talk.

Third-person P.O.V~

Yuriko exited the store with a grocery cart full of items as she walked to her car and began to load the items. Yuriko sighed as she put the final bag in the trunk of her car before speaking.

Yuriko:" You can give up hiding. I can smell you, ya know."

Shiroma stepped out of the shadows as she spoke.

Shiroma:" Welp, there goes my attempt at being stealthy."

Yuriko turned around and gripped her guns in her pockets.

Yuriko:" I can tell you're a monster hunter because of that holy metal I sense you have. So what is it you want, hunter?"

Shiroma grinned as she spoke, realizing a fraction of her energy.

Shiroma:" My name is Shiroma Dronez, and Rias Gremory has hired me to kill you."

Yuriko grinned, flashing her fangs as the ground below her began to crack, blow her an aura the color of blood appearing around her.

Yuriko:" You think you can kill me. Listen here, hun, I'm the daughter of the great Alucard queen of the vampires. This isn't going to be like killing those average vampires you'll find in an alleyway behind a Krogers."

Shiroma grinned as the ground below he turned to ice while she cracked her knuckles.

Shiroma:" I know that, and I'm prepared."

Yuriko chuckled as she shouted with a wide grin on her face.

Yuriko:" Very well, Shiroma Dornez, let our battle shake the heavens themselves!"