Chapter Eight

The hurricane came. Brizee curled up in Nick's arms as he held her close. She rested her head on his chest. The power had gone out and they had lit candles. The house was creaking from the force of the wind. Brizee sat there holding onto Nick.

"It's okay, baby," Nick said.

"I don't like hurricanes," Brizee said.

"It'll be okay, baby, I won't let anything happen to you," Nick said. She held onto him tightly. She got up and went down to the basement to the rec room and just looked at the pool table. She heard the door close and lock and Kevin came down the stairs.

"Briz," Kevin said. She turned and looked at him. He came up to her and kissed her deeply.

"Kev," Brizee said.

"I can't stop thinking about you, about how we made love, it was so amazing being inside you," Kevin said kissing her neck.

"I know, but the fantasy is over, Kev," Brizee said.

"I know, Briz, but I just want to make love to you one more time, I need to be inside you so badly," Kevin said running his hands over her ass and pulled her close to him. She felt his hardness and moaned.

"Oh god, Kev, I want you so badly," Brizee said pulling off his shirt and freeing him from his pants. He pulled her clothes off. She knelt down and took him into her mouth and sucked. He moaned and ran his fingers through her hair. He groaned and came into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and stood up. He sat her up on the pool table and spread her legs apart and knelt down and buried his face between her legs. She moaned as she felt his tongue inside her. He grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them and pulled her closer to his mouth. She came moaning his name as he swallowed her juices. He stood up and kissed her deeply letting her taste herself. He moved his lips to her neck and caressed her breasts with his hands and squeezed them and he took one nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. She moaned and ran her hands through his hair and held him close as he licked her nipples.

"Oh god, Kev, please," Brizee moaned.

"What baby," Kevin said.

"I need you inside me now," Brizee said. He laid her down on the pool table and got on top of her and she opened her legs and wrapped them around his waist and he drove himself inside her. They moved together and he went fast and hard. With each thrust, he went deeper. She pulled him down and kissed him deeply. He gripped her hips as he pumped in and out of her. He stopped and they moved to the end of the table and stood up. He turned her towards the table and bent her down so her top half of her body was on the table. He stood behind her and rubbed his erection between her butt cheeks.

"Fuck me, Kev, now, please, I need you so bad!" Brizee said. He found her wetness and pushed deep into her and pounded her wetness. She was moaning and crying out in pleasure as he went fast and hard. Then he stopped again. She stood up and turned to him. He smiled at her and he got on the table and laid down. She climbed up onto the table.

"Get on me and ride me, baby," Kevin said. She straddled him and lifted her body over him and she sank down on him and she moaned as he filled her. She rode him as he held her hips.

"Oh god, Kev, I'm coming," Brizee said closing her eyes.

"I'm so close, baby," Kevin said. He felt her come and he came behind her and she felt his hot liquid shoot deep inside her. She collapsed on top of him and rested her head on his chest.

"Oh god, Kev," Brizee said.

"I know, baby, I know, the grand finale of you and me," Kevin said. Brizee nodded. They got up and they got dressed and kissed for one last time. He went upstairs. She turned away from the door and sat cross-legged on the pool table. She heard someone come down and she felt lips on her neck.