Chapter Six

Nick laid there in bed smiling. Kevin came in and saw him and sighed. Kevin sat on the bed.

"Nick, get up," Kevin said.

"Kev, chill," Nick said.

"Nick," Kevin said.

"I'm naked, and I don't sleep naked," Nick said.

"I didn't need to know that, what happened," Kevin said.

"A wedding guest was hiding under the bed," Nick said.

"So you slept with her," Kevin said.

"Yup, and she's moving in," Nick said.

"So you are moving on," Kevin said.

"Yup," Nick said. Brizee came in with some of her stuff.

"Hi Kev," Brizee said putting the box down.

"Briz," Kevin said.

"Kev," Brizee said.

"Are you two back together?" Kevin said.

"Yup," Brizee said climbing into bed and Nick pulled her close and she rested her head on his chest. Kevin smiled.

"That's great," Kevin said smiling.

"Yup," Nick said kissing Brizee's forehead. Brian came in.

"Hurricane coming, it's a bad one, worse than ever," Brian said. The guys boarded up the windows and doors.

"Where's Theresa," Brian asked.

"She went to Iowa to visit her parents, I had to stay to take care of some things," Kevin said.

Brizee got out flashlights and candles and batteries. She watched Kevin move around the house. She saw Brian picking up stuff. She felt arms around her waist.

"Hey baby, whatcha doing," Nick said.

"Nothing, just getting stuff ready," Brizee said.

"You are staring at Kevin and Brian," Nick said.

"Just fantasizing," Brizee said softly.

"What is your fantasy?" Nick asked softly nibbling her ear.

"Don't be mad, I don't plan on it coming true, but I have been fantasizing about Kevin and I making love, and me and Brian making love, and then all three of you making love to me," Brizee said softly.

"Baby, you love me, right," Nick said.

"Yes, I do, I never leave you," Brizee said.

"Get Kevin into one of the bedrooms and make love with him, and then Brian, and then we'll meet in our bedroom for the finale," Nick said.

"Nick, are you sure?" Brizee asked. Nick kissed her deeply.

"I trust you, baby, you are my girl, it's your fantasy," Nick said.

"I love you so much," Brizee said.

"I love you, too," Nick said. He hugged her. She went over to Kevin. He saw her and smiled at her.

"Kev, come with me, upstairs, I need you talk to you alone about something," Brizee said softly. He nodded and they went upstairs.

Brizee and Kevin walked into one of the bedrooms and she closed the door and locked it. She turned to Kevin and went over to him and ran her hands over his chest.

"Brizee, what are you doing," Kevin said.

"Kevin, I have had this fantasy, where you are making love to me, I want it to come true, make love to me, Kevin," Brizee said kissing his neck.

"Briz, I can't do this to Theresa," Kevin said. She grabbed his head and kissed him deeply. He grabbed her and pushed her over onto the bed and got on top of her.

"Theresa can't know," Kevin said.

"She won't," Brizee said. He pulled off her clothes and she pulled off his.

"You have no idea how much I have wanted this, to make love to you, to be inside you," Kevin said kissing her neck.

"What are you waiting for, baby, go for it, make love to me, get inside me," Brizee said. He kissed her and he pushed inside her. They moaned and they moved together. He went harder and faster. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held on as he made love to her. She came and cried out his name and he came behind her spilling his seed deep inside her. He collapsed on top of her and buried his face in her neck. She held him close.

"God, Briz, that was, amazing, a dream come true," Kevin said.

"The night isn't over yet, baby, it's only beginning," Brizee said. He pulled back.

"What," Kevin said.

"Well, my fantasy, first making love with you, and then Brian, and then all three of you," Brizee said. He smiled.

"I get you again, with Brian and Nick there, wow, I want to be inside you again," Kevin said.

"You are, baby," Brizee said. He got hard again and he moved inside her. She moaned as they made love again. They came together and he filled her with his hot liquid. He laid beside her.

"So now what," Kevin said.

"Bring Brian up, and cover his eyes when he comes in," Brizee said. Kevin nodded and kissed her hungrily and he got up and got dressed and went downstairs. A few minutes later, Kevin came in with Brian. Kevin had his hands over his eyes.

"What's going on," Brian said.

"Close your eyes, cuz, and once the door closes, you can open them," Kevin said locking the door and once the door closed, Brian opened his eyes and saw Brizee lying on the bed, naked and smiling at him.

"Hello, Brian," Brizee said. He stood there. He turned away.

"Briz, this isn't right," Brian said. He felt her hand on his arm.

"It's fine, B, Nick knows what's going on, and he's okay with it, it's part of my fantasy," Brizee said turning him towards her.

"What," Brian said.

"My fantasy, is you and Kevin each making love to me, and then you, Kevin, and Nick making love to me together, I already made love with Kevin, it's your turn, baby, make love to me, Brian," Brizee said. He kissed her deeply.

"I have wanted you for so long, ever since we first met," Brian said stroking her cheek. She pulled off his clothes.

"Then have me, baby," Brizee said. He picked her up and laid her on the bed and got on top of her and kissed her hard and he gently pushed inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed him deeper inside her. She moaned as they moved together. She screamed out his name as she came and he came behind her filling her with his seed. He collapsed on top of her and laid his head on her chest.

"Oh god, Brizee," Brian said lifting his head to look at her. She smiled and stroked his cheek.

"I know," Brizee said. He moved and she moaned. He made love to her again and exploded inside her filling her with his hot seed. She closed her eyes. She looked at Brian.

"Brian, something I have to ask you before we go to the bedroom with Kevin and Nick," Brizee said.

"Be my lover, Brizee, I enjoyed this so much that I can't stop this, I can't stop this, I want to make love to you forever, we can be secret lovers, Brizee, please say yes," Brian said.

"Oh god, yes, I want you as my lover, too, I was going to say that after this is all over, I want you and I to keep going, I want you as my lover, Brian, I can't believe it could feel this way with you, I loved it, so much, I can't stop this, it's too good, and amazing," Brizee said as they made love again. Afterwards, they made a vow to never stop making love to each other after that night. They got up and Brizee put her robe on while Brian put his boxers on. They went to the main bedroom and saw Kevin and Nick sitting there.