Chapter Two

Two hours later, they were dressed and were able to get the boat back to shore thanks to Bob. Nick took her home and left. Brizee went in and sat down. That night, Brittany and Theresa came home and Brizee told them what happened.

"I think he didn't like it," Brizee said.

"Briz?" Theresa said.

"He didn't even look at me afterwards, he didn't even talk to me," Brizee said.

The next day, Brittany drove up to AJ's house in Orlando. She heard him in the back and went around and heard Nick's voice.

"Nick, how could you be so stupid," AJ said.

"What do you mean," Nick said.

"You got Brizee to sleep with you, you took her virginity and now you want nothing to do with her, you used her, man, you used her for sex, and you claimed you loved her, who are you and what happened to the Nick Carter I knew," AJ said.

"I don't have to listen to this," Nick said.

"Well, you have to, you took away something she can't get back, you used her, no girl deserves what you did," AJ said.

"I don't care, AJ, okay, I don't care!" Nick said. He left. Brittany went over to AJ.

"He used Brizee, to get her into bed," Brittany said.

"Yeah," AJ said.

"That bastard," Brittany said.

"Where's Brizee?" AJ said.

"She's at work," Brittany said.

"We have to tell her," AJ said. Brittany got into her car and AJ got into his and they drove down to Miami. Brittany ran into the store and saw Brizee working. AJ came in. They went to Brizee's register.

"Briz," Brittany said.

"Hey, I get a break in two minutes," Brizee said.

"Okay, we need to talk to you," Brittany said. Brizee saw AJ.

"I'll see if I can take it now," Brizee said. She went over to Janine. She came back and put the closed sign up and went outside and sat down.

"Brizee, I just talked to Nick, he told me what happened out on the boat," AJ said.

"Did I do something wrong?" Brizee asked.

"No, Nick did, he used you, Brizee, he got you into bed, he used you for sex," AJ said.

"Briz," Brittany said.

"It was my first time," Brizee said.

"I know," AJ said.

"Why did this happen to me, I thought he was in love with me," Brizee said.

"I don't know," AJ said.

"I lost the one thing I can't get back, to a guy who doesn't even care," Brizee said as she started to cry.

"Brizee," Janine said coming out.

"What," Brizee said.

"Everything okay?" Janine asked.

"No," Brizee said.

"Hun, you look exhausted, go on home, we should be fine," Janine said.

"You sure?" Brizee asked.

"I'll time you out, go on," Janine said. Brittany got Brizee's purse and Brizee was able to drive home. She pulled in with Brittany behind her and AJ behind her. She went in and saw Theresa talking to Nick. They looked up and saw her. Brittany and AJ came in and saw Nick with Theresa.

"Britt, take Briz upstairs," AJ said. Brittany put an arm around Brizee and they went upstairs. AJ went in.

"What are you doing here," AJ said.

"I called him over to chat," Theresa said.

"Do you know what he did," AJ said.

"No," Theresa said.

"He used Brizee, for sex, he took her virginity, and ditched her, he doesn't care about her, he just wanted the sex, it was all an act, Theresa, he got her into bed and he did, and never talked to her afterwards," AJ said. Theresa looked at Nick.

"Is this true," Theresa said.

"Yes," Nick said.

"Leave now," Theresa said. Nick got up and left. Theresa went upstairs and found Brizee on her bed crying. Brittany sitting with her. Theresa sat down and hugged her.

"He's gone, I know the truth," Theresa said.

"Why did it have to happen to me," Brizee said crying.

"I don't know," Theresa said. Brizee fell asleep crying.

The next day, Brizee was at the beach. She walked along the shoreline. She bumped into someone and she looked up and saw Nick standing there.

"Sorry," Brizee said walking around him.

"Brizee, wait," Nick said.

"No, that is what I should have said out there on the boat," Brizee said as she kept walking.

"Brizee, I'm sorry," Nick said.

"Sorry, for what, taking the one thing I can't get back because you wanted it, pretending to be in love with me to get me into bed, to make me fall in love with you that I can't stop, well, I'm sorry, Nick, I'm sorry for ever sleeping with you and I'm sorry for even going near you!" Brizee said. He ran to her and turned her around and faced him.

"Can we start over," Nick said.

"Why, so I can be used again, I don't think so, don't you ever touch me again!" Brizee yelled. She ran off. She went home. Brittany saw her.

"Hey, what happened," Brittany said.

"I bumped into Nick at the beach, he wanted to start over," Brizee said.

"And?" Brittany asked.

"I ran off," Brizee said.

"Good, after what he did, I wouldn't give him the time of day," Brittany said. The phone rang. Brizee picked it up.

"Hello, yes, that late, okay, bye," Brizee said. She got her purse.

"What's up," Brittany said.

"They want me to come into work and close, Janine has an emergency," Brizee said.

"Okay, be careful," Brittany said. Brizee drove to the store and went in and saw Janine.

"Thank you for coming, Brizee," Janine said.

"No problem," Brizee said as Janine handed her the keys and left. Brizee sat in the office. After the store closed, she locked the doors and checked the aisles and went back and sat down and started counting the tills. She heard a noise and looked up and saw Nick standing in the doorway.

"What are you doing here, how did you get in?" Brizee asked.

"I came in before the store closed and was hiding in the men's restroom until closing time," Nick said.

"Why are you here," Brizee said.

"I need to talk to you, we need to talk," Nick said.

"There is nothing to talk about," Brizee said.

"Yes, there is, I need to explain why I did what I did, and why I was the way I was," Nick said.

"You are a jerk, and I don't want to talk to you," Brizee said.

"You are the one for me, Brizee, I realized out there on the boat, and it scared me and that's what I didn't talk to you afterwards and why I let AJ believe I used you, I have fallen deep in love with you and it hurts," Nick said.

"Anything you say, I don't hear," Brizee said.

"You heard me, Brizee, I know you did, I'm sorry that I hurt you, I really am, I'm not just saying this, it's the truth," Nick said.

"When are you going to get the fact that I don't want to hear it!" Brizee said.