Chapter 6 - Moving in

Pooja: r u out of ur mind? How can we stay in ur house.

Arohi: Maybe u should rethink this.

Kabir: This is the only option now.

Arohi: But...

Kabir: The person who came to kill u today was a police officer. He didn't want to kill u but his family was kidnapped. If he didn't do that they threatened to kill his whole family. Now do u understand why I can't keep u in a police safe house.

Pooja: Then we'll go back to our house. Come on di...

She said as she turned to Arohi.... but there was no one there... her sister was already walking towards the entrance of the house.

Kabir looked at her with a smirk. She gritted her teeth in anger and got out of the car slamming the door behind her. Instead of going to the entrance she walked towards the gate. Kabir blocked her path.

Kabir: I can't let u leave.

Pooja: U can't stop me. (walking forward)

Kabir rolled his eyes and threw her over his shoulder ignoring her protests.

Pooja: (struggling) Put me down! How dare u? I'll kill u.

Kabir: U shouldn't be threatening a police officer trying to save ur life.

Pooja: (fake laughing) Carrying me into ur house forcefully is ur way of protecting me?

Arohi came up to them annoyed by their bickering.

Arohi: Both of u stop arguing. (She then looked at kabir) kabir u can put her down I'll make sure she doesn't run.

Kabir nodded obediently. Even though Arohi only looked like his bhabhi he still felt he should listen to her.

Pooja turned back to leave again after getting down...

Arohi: Pooja... We're staying here for now & that's final.

Pooja looked at her sister frustrated... before she could argue Arohi held her hand & led her to the door. Before she could go inside Kabir stopped them.