Chapter 16 - Proof

The next day Kabir tried talking with Janvi but whenever he tried to talk to her she brushed him off quickly.

Kabir POV
This is getting in my nerves now. What the hell did Dhruv say that Janvi is acting like this? I don't need Janvi on my side to get my revenge but I can't have her against me. I have to find out what Dhruv said to her.

After lunch when Janvi went to her room she found a note from Dhruv telling her to meet him in the storeroom to see the proof. She ripped the note & threw it in the bin. She quickly left the room & went to the store. Dhruv was already waiting for her there...

Janvi: What's this proof u were talking about?

Dhruv hands her some photos.... it was of Kabir with Kavya.

Janvi: There's nothing to prove that Kabir is bad in these pictures. The two of them look happy.

Dhruv: Janvi this is proof of their relationship

Janvi: Ok this proves their relationship... but it doesn't prove that Kabir is responsible for anyone's death.

Dhruv: Janvi Kabir left Kavya & went away. Straight after he left Kavya was pregnant so she had to leave college. 5 years later he came back & Kavya contacted him. Within a month after he came back she & her son are dead.

Janvi: Stop! I don't want to hear anymore from u

Janvi: Stop! I don't want to hear anymore from u... I'll find out the truth myself.

In the room Kabir was frustrated as he couldn't find Janvi anywhere. He suddenly notices a piece of paper on the floor near the bin... he was about to throw it but stopped when he saw the word 'proof' written on it. He found the other pieces from the bin & put the note back together.

'Meet me in the store room to see the proof'

Kabir POV
Proof? This is Dhruv's handwriting & it's definitely for Janvi. What proof is he talking about?  Does he maybe have proof that I'm pretending to be crazy? I have to go find out.

Kabir made his way to the storeroom.... when he was close he saw Janvi coming out.... she left towards their room... a minute after he saw Dhruv coming out holding something in his hand.