Chapter 4 - Staying together

Janvi took the injured Kabir to the hospital... she then phoned Sonali... she knew phoning Dhruv or PK was useless... they probably won't even inform the family...afterall Kabir's state is because of them.

She was waiting outside the room while the doctors treated Kabir

She was waiting outside the room while the doctors treated Kabir. Soon Suman ran to her followed by Jay, Sonali, PK & Dhruv...to see Kabir.

Suman was constantly crying

Suman was constantly crying.... Jay & Sonali were pacing around worried...even PK looked a bit worried... but Dhruv... he stood in the corner gritting his teeth..furious that his plan failed.

Janvi POV
In any other circumstance I would have loved seeing all of them suffer like this... but not in this situation... not with Kabir hurt like this. PK Mittal just keeps making me hate him more & more. How could a father do this to his son? He is truely a monster... & let's not forget Dhruv... the more I get to know him the less I feel sorry for playing with his feelings.

The doctor came out. PK Mittal went up to the doctor putting a worried expression on his face... afterall he had an image to keep up now that he's running in the election.

PK: Doctor how is my son?

Doctor: He's fine now Mr Mittal... u can go see him now.

PK : Thank you doctor.

Everyone rushed in the room. Kabir was sitting on the bed quietly.

Suman: Kabir.. I was so worried.. Thank God ur ok.

Sonali turn to Dhruv....

Sonali: ( to Dhruv) How could u send Kabir away... & that to without informing anyone?

PK: stop blaming him...he only did what I told... & anyway we were doing if for his betterment... it's not our fault he got into a accident.

Jay: But sending him there won't help him... the best thing for him is to be with his family.

PK: Be quiet....remember who ur talking to... I don't need advice from children... I know what is right & wrong.

During this whole commotion Janvi was watching Kabir. He was not looking at any of them... he kept his head down the whole time. Feeling her eyes on him Kabir looked up at her. He held her gaze until she flinched & looked away... a small smile crept up on his lip.