"How dare you!" Godt is angry at himself and at Mew at the same time. Gulf coughed and that spits water but he is still unconscious but he is breathing.

Mew didn't know what to do. Mild is crying, Godt is crying, his heart is crying. It feels being crushed. His tears starts to flow too.

The ambulance came, Godt went to rids the ambulance with Gulf. Mild take one of Godt's car and drive to follow the ambulance. Mew take his car too to follow them. He forgot his boyfriend there. When He saw the unconscious body of Gulf and everything went blank for him. He saw a small blood in Gulf's head but Godt wouldn't let him touch his wife.

At the hospital, Mew arrives. In front of the emergency room Mild and Godt is standing there nervously. When Godt saw his face, he runs to Mew and punched him. Mild immediately hold Godt to stop the commotion.

"Stop it! It won't make Gulf better even if you punch him!" Mild said, trying to calm Godt.

"This guy deserves it!" Godt's eyes were burning looking at Mew who is still on the floor.

"He deserves it but it's not his fault. Please..." Mild pleads, Godt remove his grip and walked away. Mew stands up already. He sit beside Mild who seems to calm down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know he would do this. If I only know, I would-"

"Stop it, Gulf won't like it." Mild stopped Mew. "It's not your fault for not loving him more than just a brother, it's not his fault too that he fell in love with you." Mild released a deep sigh, "If only I didn't introduced you to him back then, none of this will happen"

Mild looks at Mew. "When he wake up, tell him you want a divorce. I'll settle the rest and please don't show yourself in front of him again as possible but if he wake up after two weeks, the decision is up to you"

Mew knows that this bet is ridiculous and either way he will lose. His heart ached seeing his wife lying there still unconscious. The doctors said that something hit Gulf's head and luckily he was given first aid immediately otherwise it will really be too late.

"I should really just accepted his confession-" Mew started again.

"No, don't! It will be too much for him. You don't love him and you have a boyfriend, your own boyfriend. Please if Gulf's parents asked don't say he did it because you reject him, don't do that. Just say you don't know what happened" Mild said. If Gulf is awake he wouldn't like it if his parents will hate Mew.

Godt went back to his place. They got Gulf transferred to the city due to Gulf's parents request. They're overseas working with their business and they can't go back yet.

Mew sit at the sofa staring at Mild holding Gulf's hand. It should be him who is holding his wife's hand, It should be him who is always by his side but it feels like he is the out sider. He failed to protect his wife,  he is also the cause of Gulf's suicide attempt.

Mew feel so useless. The only time he got to be with Gulf is when Mild go home to rest a bit and take some of his things.

The two almost live at the hospital to take care of Gulf. It was mostly Mild, he won't let Mew touch Gulf. Mew wanted to fight, he is the husband but he knows he fails to be one. He just settled himself looking at Gulf from the sofa.

Its almost two weeks and Gulf still didn't show any signs of waking up soon. As much as Mild wanted to stay with Gulf longer, he cannot. He needs to go to work, he can't ask fir additional leave from the company.

Mew takes care of Gulf when Mild is not around. He wipes Gulf's body, change his hospital gown. Caress his hand.

"Gulf... Just come back to us. If you want a divorce, I will agree. I will do everything you want.. Just open your eyes" Mew's tears starts to fall.

Another week passed and Gulf didn't wake up yet. Mew clearly won Mild's bet.

Mew decides to punish himself. In that 3 weeks span, him and Tar always fights. Tar still demands of his time even if he knows Gulf's condition, Mew decides to break up with Tar. He deserves to be alone, he deserves no one.

Mew wake up and he saw Gulf's eyes were open but he is speaking or moving. He immediately buzzed the doctor and nurses.

While they check on Gulf, he called Mild.

"He is okay and stable now. He just need to rest" The doctor said before they went out of the room.

"Who? Where am I? Who are you?" Gulf said when Mew approached him. His heart was tore into pieces, Gulf forgot about him.

"I'm... I'm your husband" Mew said as he sit on the chair beside Gulf's bed and hold his wife's hand.

Gulf just looked at him, Puzzled. "We are married?" He asked, Mew just nodded. The room went silent again.

~~~~~~~

// I have to cut this, I'm feeling sleepy haha.
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with medical stuff and I'm not sure if I portrayed the emotions properly 😂

Sorry for typos.

Lovelots 💙❤️