Preferance #3

(Smutty, ish, maybe hard core snogging is a better way to put it 😏😏😎)

You get caught in the act

Thomas-
You and Thomas have been dating for a while and basically all you want is him. Like all of him.

So one night you walk into the deadheads, and almost scream from joy when Thomas follows you.

"Hey Y/N?" He asks.

"Yea?" You ask him back, a little to fast.

"I really do love you Y/N." He says grabbing your waist from behind pulling you closer.

You shiver as he kisses your neck, spinning you around to face you.

"A lot." He whispers in your ear causing you to moan a little.

He starts kissing you, licking your bottom lip, asking for entrance.

You lock your teeth together, blocking him out, teasing him.

His hand sneaks around to your butt. He grabs it, causing you to gasp. He snakes his tongue into your mouth exploring the new grounds.

His hands slips up your shirt, lifting it up, over your head. Soon enough for pants are off and his shirts is on the ground in the pile.

He kisses down your neck, hungrier by the second. As he unclips your bra you hear a whistle.

"Hot damn." You look over Thomas' shoulder and see Minho and Newt standing there snickering.

"Slim it!" Thomas yells, making them laugh more as they walk away.

Minho-
"Minho, I'm not allowed in there am I?" You ask as Minho drags you towards the runners hut.

"You are now." He says pushing you through the door.

You would look around, but you're to busy watching Minho stalk around to room. He shoves some things off a table and walks over to you.

'I wonder why he did that?' You think to yourself.

He walks over to you and starts kissing your neck.

'Oh, that's why, I'm fine with this.' You moan a little when you realize.

"God Y/N." He says pushing you towards the table. In the process of getting you over to it he manages to get your shirt off, as well as your pants.

"This is slightly unfair." You mutter looking at him, fully clothed.

"Let's make it more unfair shall we." He says unclipping your bra and adding it to the pile of clothes.

He goes back to your neck, sucking on a spot causing you to moan more.

You feel the tent in his pants getting bigger.

Then the door opens.

"Oh god get a room!" You hear Ben scream.

"This was our room." Minho scowls.

Newt-

The gladers made you sleep in your own room because they are scared that the boys will hurt you when you sleep, so you sigh, staring at the ceiling when you hear a knock.

"Who's there?" You call sharply.

"God Y/N, it's just me." You hear Newt call from the other side of the door.

"Oh, sorry." You mutter as you climb out of the bed, walking towards the door. "You know Alby will kill you if he finds you here." You mutter, opening the door.

"Yeah, I know." He mutters, uncomfortably. "But I have a situation."

"What is your situation?" You ask.

"Well, er."

"What?" You ask, tilting your head.

Newts head drops to his crotch and you begin to laugh as you see the tent in his pants.

"I guess we'll have to change that." You say, walking towards him.

You press yourself against him as he shuts the door, a small smile on his face.

You press your lips to his and grind your hips slightly, causing him to moan.

"Jump." He commands.

You gladly follow his command and wrap your legs around his torso, allowing him to carry you over to the bed.

"Oh my god [Y/N]." He moans as you both collapse on the bed.

You giggle and begin unbuttoning his shirt.

His lips attack yours once again. Then he pulls back, but only for an instant, he begins kissing your jaw and working down to your neck, causing you to moan.

Then there is a knock on the door. "If you guys are going to go behind my back at least do it more secretly." You hear Alby call.