Minho #1

(Smut warning)

You've ran in the maze almost every day since you got the job of being a runner, and honestly? You needed a break.

Everyday.
Running.
Running.
Running.
Nonstop.

Although today you could care less. The runners were training a new runner so people had to double up, and you got to run with the keeper, Minho. Which made the whole running everyday thing tolerable.

You were running slightly behind Minho, watching the way his muscles on his arms and legs moved under his skin.

You noticed he had started to slow down. Quickly you glance down at your watch, it was nowhere near the time you guys normally stop for lunch. Or for any reason.

"What's up?" You ask, slowing as well.

Minho came to a full stop, running a hand through his still perfect hair, "I need a break."

"Fine by me." You state, sliding done to the floor.

Minho stays silent and sits down next to you, his eyes on his feet.

"[Y/N], how about we make a deal." Minho says. 

"What kind of deal?" You ask, turning your head to him.

"What happens in the maze stays in the maze."

"What the shuck does that m-"

You don't get to finish your sentence before Minho's lips have crashed into yours.

You're eyes open wide before they snap shut and you begin losing him back.

His hands run up and down your body, sending shivers through your bones.

His tongue flicks out of his mouth and licks your lips, you open your mouth happily allowing him in.

He sucks on your lip once causing you to moan and grind your hips agains his.

He groans and begins leaving a trail of kisses down your neck.

You begin playing with the hem of his shirt before he separates his lips from your neck to yank his and your shirt off.

He begins trailing kisses lower until he kisses the valley of your breasts.

You tilt your head back and allow your eyes to slip shut, enjoying the moment.

He tugs at your bra as if asking for permission, you simply nod.

He quickly tugs it off and begins playing with your now unclothed breasts, trailing his tongue down your body.

You open your eyes, a sudden wave of lust coming over you.

You push Minho back he seems taken aback but goes with it. You leave a trail of kisses on Minho's chiseled abs until you are right above his jeans.

Quickly you unbutton them and he kicks them off.

You see the undeniably large tent in Minho's underwear and you feel yourself grow very wet.

You push down Minho's underwear and allow his large member to spring free.

You hear him gasp slightly as you bend down and place your lips on his tip.

With a quick glance up you can tell what you plan on doing is completely fine.

You hollow your cheeks and begin to bob your head up and down.

"Shit [Y/N]." He cusses, abandoning the glader slang. His hands tangle in your hair forcing you to bob your head faster.

He begins cussing more as your wrap your hands around his boner as well, creating more friction.

"Fuck. I'm close." He hisses.

You begin to swirl your tongue around his tip as he bucks his hips.

"Shit." You hear him curse as you feel him cum in your mouth.

You swallow and pull your mouth off of him.

He stares at you in what seems to be amazement. Then he pushes you over so you are on your back in the middle of the maze corridor.

"Minho." You moan as he takes your pants off quickly.

"Shh baby, did you think you would do that without being repaid?" He says, his voice husky.

You feel yourself get even wetter.

Minho places his hand on your core and rubs you though your panties causing you to moan, your eyes dropping closes once more.

"Do you want me to have some fun?" Minho asks.

You can only moan, which he obviously take as a yes. He slips his hand under your panties and presses his thumb agains your clit.

Soon your panties join the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

You open your eyes enough to see Minho's head lowering I between you thighs. His tongue enters you causing you to scream, you hands going to his hair.

Minho continues nibbling and licking your core, making you scream and moan.

"More, please more!" You cry out desperately.

You feel two of his fingers enter you and he begins pumping, his mouth still on your clit.

"I'm gonna cum." You yell, but his fingers and mouth leave you.

You wimped slightly, moving your hips trying to find something.

"Do you trust me?" You hear Minho asks.

"Yes?" You say, opening your eyes.

You see Minho kneeling over you, his hand on his cock, stroking it slightly.

Then he gets in between your legs once again.

He pushes himself into you and immediately begins moving.

You moan, pulling him down to you, you nails trailing down his back.

He grunts and continues thrusting into you, his eyes staying on you the whole time.

"Fuck I'm gonna-" you say but are cut off as you came. Hard. You shake and moan loudly as Minho's thrusts never slow.

Minho pulls out of you and begins pumping him member, soon he comes. The hot liquid spilling out and all over your stomach and chest.

You moan at how sexy he looked. Then you look down at yourself. How are you going to get cleaned up?