𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 - 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐉𝐉 𝐱 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 @𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐲_𝟏𝟕𝟎𝟔

"𝐼𝒻 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇

𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃"

"Hey guys!" Kiare spoke cheerfully as she walked alongside Y/n through the door to the chateau after spending most of their day working at The Wreck. Y/n was a Kook, but the girls instantly clicked. Kiare actually met Y/n in middle school but once they both started waitressing together they became much closer. Kiare quickly invited Y/n to meet the Pogues and she got along with everyone instantly. Everyone but JJ.

"Hey Kiare." JJ glanced up at the girls, immediately turning his attention to Y/n and glaring at her. "Princess." He scoffed and turned his attention back towards the boys.

"I swear to god JJ, call me that one more time and I will  kick you where it hurts."

"I'd love to see you try, Princess" He observed her annoyed expression with an amused grin playing on his lips. It irritated the girl beyond words, building up in her head until she couldn't stand to be in his presence for another second.

"Okay sorry guys I'm leaving. I can't deal with this shit today." Y/n made her way outside, listening to the rest of the Pogues scolding JJ. She smiled, it was nice knowing that her friends had her back.

"JJ go outside and apologise. I need another female in here right now, you're all stressing me out." Kiare whisper shouted. "Both of you need to get your shit together." Y/n heard a sigh, presumably from JJ as Pope and John B mumbled in agreement. She did know that they needed to sort things out, but her pride was too high for that.

"Oi Princess!" JJ called out, catching up to the girl who was trying her very hardest to ignore him.

"JJ. I am begging you to please just fuck off." She mumbled.

"Hey, look I'm sorry okay. Just come inside?"

"Drop the act. I'm going for a surf." She spoke coldly and the boys expression turned sour.

"Fine, just come back later cause we're throwing a kegger. I don't give a fuck if you're there or not but for some odd reason, everyone else does. So your ass better be there."

"Yeah will do." The girl rolled her eyes and marched faster towards her car, knowing that if she stayed she'd end up saying something not so nice. "manwhore!"

It took everything within him for JJ not to reply with another insult but instead, he sighed loudly and wandered his way back to the chateau.

Y/n was just tired. At first she had tried to become friends with JJ, they were okay. Not great, but okay. Then things just flipped. Both of them stopped trying completely, and instead, the two started to constantly jab at each other. Ruthless, mean remarks non-stop. It was draining for the Pogues, they loved both JJ and Y/n but their bickering was getting old.

Y/n had gone for her surf, showered and made herself look presentable enough for a kegger. It was getting dark and she was soon close enough to hear the noise of drunken teenagers.

"You're late." A voice spoke, making her jump.

"Wow JJ. Didn't know you wanted me here so bad."

"I didn't, Kie was asking where you were." He spat back. 

The girl focussed more on the boy, narrowing her eyes as she noticed the cut on his lip, then the bruise on the side of his face. "What happened." Y/n spoke softly. He had never told her, but of course she knew what was going on with JJ at home. Without thinking, she cupped his cheek, lightly running a finger over his bruise, then the small cut on his lip. JJ's face fell as he watched her expression change as he winced to her touch. She pulled her hand away quickly, looking at the ground.

"Nothing. It's fine, nothing I'm not used to." Yes, the girl sometimes despised JJ but she felt a lot of pity for him in that moment. She knew he was holding back tears at the topic of their conversation and she felt awful. So she wrapped her arms around him, it was unexpected and at first JJ didn't know what to do but he soon hugged the girl back.

He pulled her close, resting his head in the crook of her neck. She felt his warm breath on her neck and the rise and fall of his chest against hers. She didn't know what to feel and as they pulled away, the two held eye contact for a second.

"Right, well I should probably go know." Y/n stuttered, she was flustered and her cheeks were slightly tinted pink. The boy noticed and held back a smirk watching the situation unfold in front of him.

"Okay then. Bye princess." He waved her off and she just huffed, making her way over to John B who was serving out drinks.

About an hour had passed, and all the girls were chatting. Y/n was distant and felt off after her encounter with JJ. "Hey are you feeling okay? You've been pretty quiet the whole night. Did JJ have a go at you?" Kiare questioned.

"No, no JJ's fine. I'm just tired." She sighed, watching JJ who happened to be flirting with a random touron. He glanced over at her and they locked eyes for a quick second. Kiare and Sarah noticed and stifled a giggle. "Uh I'm just- I gotta go pee I'll see you guys later" 

 She was feeling way too lazy to walk back to the chateau, so instead made her way to the bushes unknowingly being followed by Rafe. She pulled down her shorts and underwear, exposing the lower half of her body and attempted to pop a squat before being interrupted by no other than Rafe Cameron. She looked into his eyes, knowing exactly what he was intending to do. It scared her.

ʜɪ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ɪ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.