𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 - 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

JJ x Haley Maybank (His sister)

Request for jjismyboyfriendstfu : I don't rlly have a specific one but maybe one where its JJ's sister and like he comes home after she got beat up by their dad? I don't rlly have any preferences for the name and stuff, maybe she's like 12 or 13

"Haley?" JJ called out to his younger sister, sitting against the wall, with her knees drawn close to her chest. "Hales?" His eyes widened in panic at the sight of her as she looked up at him to reveal the blood, and her face, puffy from crying. "Jesus Christ in gonna kill him this time I will" he muttered through gritted teeth, rushing to her side, letting her to grasp onto him.

"I wish Mom were here," were the first words that escaped her quivering lips, accompanied by choked sobs. "JJ, it's excruciating." It wasn't the first time JJ had returned home to find his sister in this state, but it had never been this severe. He fought back tears, but her pain made it nearly impossible not to shed them.

"I wish mom were here." She sobbed. "JJ it fucking hurts." It wasn't the first time JJ had come home to see Hayley like this, but it had never been this bad.

"Me too." He spoke soothingly whilst running his fingers through her hair. "Is he still here?"

"He left. But he'll be back soon, probably gone to get more coke." She sighed, JJ had this way with her, he could calm her down without doing much. She had already stopped crying and just let him hold her.

"Fuck, I shouldn't have left you. If I was here I could've taken the beating." He whispered and her head snapped up.

"How could you say that? JJ you don't deserve it any more than I do." Tears pricked in his eyes as he watched how visibly tired she was. He knew she didn't sleep, she couldn't. He knew she spent most of her time drinking, smoking weed and having one night stands. He couldn't say much, the two had the exact same coping mechanisms although she was only 14. JJ couldn't stand to watch her take the same destructive path that he did.

"No one deserves it Haley. But you're so much better than me. You deserve better." He continued to watch her pityingly.

"JJ he's right. I'm a whore. And don't lie to me, don't tell me I'm not because I am. I- I can't deny it. I can't cause I know he's right when he tells me that. I'll fuck anyone that shows the slightest interest in me and everyone knows it. It's just Haley 'the easy fuck'." She stood up, pulling on her hair in a complete breakdown. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she aggressively wiped them off.

"He what?" JJ spat out in disgust. "He called you that?" He visibly grew angrier, filled with pure loathing for his father. Haley sniffled, regretting that she had told him about it.

"Just don't even try make it better because you can't. You can't." She whispered, fiddling with her fingers. JJ just nodded, knowing that there was nothing he could say in this moment to make her change her mind.

"Okay. Just let me clean you up." His words were laced with emotion. Anger, sadness, guilt, self loathing, pity. She knew he blamed himself and just sat down as he got the rubbing alcohol and a cloth to clean the wounds.

"It's not your fault."

"I'm not letting you stay here another day. You're staying at the chateau and nothing can change my mind." Was all he said. He blamed himself every time she got a beating because he wasn't there to protect her, and he constantly felt the need to protect her. She scoffed.

"I'm fine here. I can take it JJ I'm not a baby."

"You're my little sister and I cannot watch you go through this again."

"If it's not him it's someone else. It never stops." She spoke simply as if it didn't upset her at all. JJ's lips curled into a snarl, he was filled with just pure rage. Not towards Haley. Just everyone bad that had gotten involved in her life, and there was an uncountable amount of people that had ruined her.

"You're coming with me to the chateau tonight and that's that. Not negotiable Haley." He raised his voice and the girl whimpered in response. He didn't verbally apologise but she saw the instant regret in his eyes. He dabbed the rubbing alcohol on her cuts as gently as he could but watching her feel pain inflicted by him was hard and he had to stop.

"JJ it wasn't your fucking fault! Please just clean up my face and don't feel like you're making it hurt because HE did this. Not you." She noticed the way his lip started to wobble and the girl noticed the way he was holding back tears. It wasn't about his fear of showing weakness, he knew he needed to stay strong for Haley but she saw straight through his tough guy act and stood up, slowly wrapping her arms around his waist. He hugged her back so tightly until it almost hurt. But it was exactly what she needed.

Neither pulled away until they heard a slight creak outside the door. Haley's eyes filled with terror. "Upstairs. Now." He panicked and practically pushed her towards the stairs. The girl scrambled her way up, she didn't want to leave JJ but there was no stopping what was going to happen and if she was with him it would make everything worse. She curled up on her brothers bed and cried, he made her feel safe and somehow his room made her feel less scared.

The man loudly stomped his way through the door. "Where's that horrible sister of yours" JJ narrowed his eyes at the man.

"Apparently you called her a whore." He spat,  but they seemed to be the only words he could muster up. Luke just scoffed in response.

"Because she is." He smirked, which tipped JJ over the edge and he charged towards the man throwing his fist into his face. The two of them rolled around throwing fists at each other and JJ couldn't see anything but rage. He was hurting Luke in any way he possibly could but receiving also receiving painful hits himself.

"If I hear that you've called her that again I will kill you without a doubt." JJ spat, looking down on his father laying on the ground. "Oh and she's living with me and John B, if you come looking you will be as good as dead."

"You can't take her from me, she's my daughter" Luke sneered

"She is no daughter to you. You don't get to call her that. I practically raised her. After mom died I fucking raised her so you cannot call her your daughter." JJ replied angrily. "Haley, come on we're going." JJ called expecting the girl to come downstairs but instead he heard nothing.

He watched Luke, knowing that he was too weak to continue trying to fight and made his way upstairs to be greeted by Haley laying on his bed. She wasn't crying anymore just sitting waiting for JJ to come up. She noticed his beat up appearance but she knew Luke would've had it worse. "Come on just pack some things and we'll leave." He whispered, she just nodded in response. Neither of them really wanted to talk about everything yet, it could wait. The girl just packed a small bag of clothes and other essentials but she really just wanted to get out of the house and away from her father as fast as possible.

"Done!" She gave JJ a small smile to which he returned. Neither of them really knew what to say. So instead they stayed quiet for the ride home to John B's.

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢𝚢𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠, 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝