Chapter 4

Y/n POV

Now I'm not going to lie.   Will did look very handsome, standing there in his suit and tie.

"Well look at you all dressed up! I thought we were just going to the movies?" I laughed as I locked up my front door and turning back to him.

"Well if you don't mind, there's been a change of plans." Will smiled, stretching his arm out to me.

I gladly took his arm and asked him,
"What kind of plans?"

"Well instead of just a movie, I was thinking we could go to a nice dinner, then watch a play that's happening downtown." he replied, letting go of my arm and opening the car door for me.

I smiled widely.
"That sounds like fun!" I replied, starting to feel really happy I was going on this date with Will after all.

                               No one's POV

After a nice dinner at Y/f/f/r (Your favorite fancy restaurant), the two made their way to the play that was about to start soon.

William and Y/n made it just in time because just as they found their seats, the play started.

***

Y/n surprisingly had a good time with William. He was a real gentleman and their conversations weren't awkward. Y/n genuinely enjoyed his company.

"I had a lot of fun to tonight Will. Thank you." Y/n said as Will walked her up to her front door.

"I'm glad you had fun! I had fun hanging out with you too." Will smiled.

Y/n opened up her front door and gave William a hug before walking inside.

"See you on Monday at school?" Will asked.

"𝑆𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙?" Y/n thought,   "𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠'𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙."

"What do you mean?" y/n asked.

"Oh did Louis not tell you?"
Will replied softly.

"Tell me what?"

"My parents decided to move me to a different school. So now I'm going to you and Louis' school!"

Y/n was very surprised; but in a good way.

"You are? Oh that's so cool! Now I get to see my two closest friends everyday!" y/n said happily.

"𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠." William thought. Those words hurt him. "𝐵𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑦, 𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠."

"Well I guess I'll see you then!" Y/n said.

"Yup!"

"Bye Will; thank you for tonight." y/n said before lightly kissing Will on the cheek and closing her door.

                             William's POV

Woah.

Did- did that just happen?

She kissed me. Well on the cheek, but still.
Was it a friendly kiss or something more?

I then realized I was just standing there, weird on her doorstep.

I quickly walked back to my car.
As I sat at the steering wheel, so many thoughts were going through my mind.

Though I've only known Y/n for a couple weeks, I'm in love with her.
Head over heels for her.