Chapter 4

Morning
10am

Dream wakes up before anyone. He walks into the living room where sapnap lies in the floor. He fell of the couch while asleep. 'How the frick did that happen and he not wake up' Dream though. He looked at George who was peacefully sleeping. Made he think of the song 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗌. ' I wonder what you're dreaming of, sleeping there, smiling so comfortable' was the lyrics he was thinking of.

He started to make breakfast. He made some toast. Put some Orange juice in a glass and sat where Sapnap was supposed to be sleeping and turned on the tv. His favorite football team was playing. The gators. They were in the lead by 7. Half time begins and Dreams gets up to put his dishes away.

He comes back to sapnap sitting up watching the tv. Dream looks at the tv. Half time was over. Dream sits down and Sapnap gets up and sits next to him. "So dream" Sapnap begins "when you gonna make your move". Dream is sitting there watching the game. He didn't even hear Sapnap. "Aye Dream" Sapnap adds. Dream looks at Sapnap. "What".
"Did you even hear me" Sapnap asks. "Um" Dream stutters. Sapnap repeats what he said earlier. "I don't know" Dream mutters. George wakes up right after Dream says that.

"Oh your up" Sapnap says. "Yea" George says. Dream feels his heart melt for George's sleepy voice.
So calm, deeper than his normal voice. Sapnap gave Dream a smirk. Dream was still looking at George. Sapnap kept talking. "Dream you missed the football game" Sapnap says. "Oh it's fine" Dream replies, still looking at George. "When are we going the the amusement park" George asks, still tried but not as much. "Whenever you want" Dream responded. 'Nice one clay. WhEnEvEr YoU wAnT. You sounded like a simp.' Dream thought. "Can we go after lunch" George requests. "Sure" Dreams answers. Sapnap makes him and George some toast. George puts on a show. Sapnap puts the toast on the table. Him and George eat while talking to Dream.