Chapter 3

Sapnap
8pm

Dream walked into the living room where George and Sapnap were watching Karl stream with Quacktiy. They were playing Phasmophobia. "We should call Karl" Sapnap said without seeing Dream. "Sure but Dream won't be able to show himself" George admitted. "Ok he can still talk" Sapnap remarked. "But what if he accidentally shows his face". Dream is watching as the two argue back and forth.

"Oh hey Dream! You good?" George asked. "Oh um yea I'm good" Dream says. George giggles while watching Karl's stream. Sapnap looks a Dream and moves his head towards his bedroom. He needed to talk to Dream. Dream got up and said "I got to get my phone. Hold on" Sapnap gets up and follows.

"Why do you blush so much around George" Sapnap asked. "Um- well...you see". He gets cut off by Sapnap "YOU LIKE GE-"! Dream puts his hand over Sapnap mouth so he can't say anything, "I don't know. I think so, but I don't know". 'The shippers will be so happy' Sapnap thought.

They walk back to the living room to meet George. "Hey guys? Wanna go to a amusement park tomorrow" Dream mutters. "Sounds pog" Sapnap says. "Sure" George says. Dream gets some chips for him, Sapnap, and George so they can snack while watching the stream.