Ring! My head perked up when we stopped looking through the box. "This will have to wait. I'll find out what the noise is, as for you Kota, put the box back where it was."

I pushed myself from the box and followed to where the noise was coming from. But, the noise was soon gone. What happened? I could've sworn it was ringing before. Ring! Again? My head swirled around and I moved from the couch to the chair to the tv searching for the noise. It goes on and off, on and off. It's been like this for the past five minutes. I headed to the kitchen to see if it was there and I saw the little box moving on its own.

My hand reached over to it and all it showed was a name and two buttons. What do I pick? The green one or the red one? Green, red, green, red, green, red... I'll pick the green one!

'Bout time you picked up Bakugo! What happened?'

"Mina? Is that you?" I examined the phone for a moment. "Oh no you're trapped! Don't worry, I'll get you out of there!!"

'Midoriya? I didn't know Bakugo let you use his phone. Also, no I'm not trapped in the phone. What's that noise?!'

"This won't hurt, I promise!!" I said while I was holding a knife to the phone and was about to stab it to free Mina.

'WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! Don't do anything! I'm not trapped in the phone. I'm at a restaurant right now and on my break.'

"So, you're not trapped? Oh my god, I was so worried you couldn't get out."

'No sweat. Bakugo really needs to get you your own phone. If he's busy, then I can call again.'

"No! Don't go. I really wanna ask you something."

'Hm? Okay, I got fifteen minutes before I get back to work, I'll stay on. What's up?'

"Can I ask you something about a movie?"

'Movie? Did Bakugo took away your tv privileges? To be fair, you need a break every now and then.'

"Yeah, I was watching a movie and just when it was about to end, he shut it off."

'That's unlike him. What movie was it?'

"The one about singing and dancing high schoolers..." I heard her spit out something from where she could be, then I heard her laughing.

'No wonder he did that! He was in the play and played the lead back in high school.'

"Really?! I had no idea, I bet he played the best lead ever!!"

'Technically he had to fill in as an under study, but he did a good job. Especially the ending song. He says that movie brings back his high school memories. It was obvious he didn't like his days back in high school.'

"That's honestly stupid."

'Tell me abo-. I'm sorry, I have to go. Oh, will you and Bakugo attend the New Years Party?'

"New Years? I didn't know that's a holiday, what's it about?"

'We celebrate it when we go to the next year of our lives. We're holding a party at Iida's penthouse and surprising him. What do you say?'

"Of course! I've never been to a party before, but I bet it'll be fun! I'll tell Kacchan about it." Call ended.

I set the phone back where it was, and sighed in relief. "Who were you talking to-" Kacchan walked out of his bedroom and stopped mid sentence when he saw the mess around the place. "I seriously can't leave you alone for five minutes. How the fuck did this happened?!"