Chapter One

Brizee sat there at her house, staring at a picture of Nick Carter. She had a longtime crush on him. She has never met him. She just moved to Florida and was living in Marathon, Florida. She moved down with her two best friends and online sisters, Theresa and Brittany. They all had jobs in Miami. Theresa and Brittany were both at work while Brizee had the day off. They all had jobs at the same place. Brittany and Theresa came running in.

"Brizee, you will never guess who came into the store!" Theresa said.

"Who?" Brizee asked.

"Nick Carter, and he asked me out on a date!" Theresa said excitedly. Brizee put a smile on her face.

"That's great!" Brizee said.

"I know, we are going out tonight, I have to go get ready," Theresa said. She went to her room. Brittany sat down.

"Briz," Brittany said.

"She knows how I feel about Nick," Brizee said softly.

"Talk to her about it," Brittany said.

"I can't ruin her night, she's so excited, I'll be in my room," Brizee said. She went to her room and closed the door and put all her Nick pictures and things away. She heard the doorbell ring. Theresa knocked on her door. Brizee opened it and looked at her.

"Brizee, Britt is helping me get ready, could you get the door," Theresa said. Brizee went downstairs and opened the door and there stood Nick Carter.

"Hi there, you must be Brizee or Brittany," Nick said.

"I'm Brizee, come in, Brittany is helping Theresa, have a seat, in the living room, she'll be down in a few," Brizee said closing the door and showing him the living room. She went upstairs.

"Nick's here, Theresa," Brizee said. She went into her room and closed the door. She laid on the bed. There was a knock at the door. She ignored it. The knock came again.

"What!" Brizee said.

"Brizee, are you okay," Theresa said.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Brizee said. Theresa came in.

"Briz," Theresa said.

"Nick's waiting," Brizee said.

"Brizee, it's going to be a triple date, he invited Brian and AJ along," Theresa said.

"What," Brizee said.

"Yeah, Britt is ready to go, come on," Theresa said.

"I don't feel like it," Brizee said.

"Come on, Briz, please," Theresa said. Brizee groaned and got up and got ready and went downstairs. Theresa locked up and they got into Nick's SUV and drove up to Miami. They went into the restaurant and saw Brian and AJ waiting.

"Okay, Brian, this is your date, Brizee, and AJ, this is Brittany, your date," Nick said. He noticed Brizee staring at the floor.

"Brizee, what's wrong," Theresa said. Brizee looked at her and ran to the bathroom and went in and stood there. Theresa and Brittany came in.

"Brizee, what's wrong," Theresa said. Brizee looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"Don't act like you don't know," Brizee said.

"What," Theresa said.

"Theresa, you know how Brizee feels about Nick and you are on a date with him," Brittany said.

"Oh, Briz, I'm so sorry, I forgot, I'll call it off," Theresa said.

"No, T, I'll call a cab," Brizee said.