I want Boo back (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Love you, my baby boy." Louis says making Harry smile.

"Love you too, Boo." He says and then they hang up.

"I've got you some pancakes!" Zayn says happily and handing Harry the pancakes and he squeals happily.

He starts to eat his pancakes happily still sat on Niall's lap.

Once he was done, he drank his juice and slid off Niall's lap and going into the living room. Thd other three boys followed him.

"Wanna watch sound TV?" Liam asks him and Harry nods.

"Ok, what shall we watch?" Liam asks.

"Phineas and Ferb." Harry replies smiling as he sees that it's on currently.

Liam clicks on it and Harry begins to watch it happily. He loves Phineas and Ferb. He thinks it's pretty funny.

After about three and a half episodes, he gets bored. He gets off the sofa and grabs his iPad from the book shelf.

He climbs back on the sofa and pulls the hood of Louis hood off hid head, so his curls are on show. He then starts to play Roblox again. This time playing an Obby.

Harry was pretty calm for about 2 hours, until nap time. Harry always has his nap at 11.30am-12.45pm. He always has Louis put him down for a nap......

"Come on, Hazza. Nap time." Liam says gently and standing up.

"No." Harry says not looking up from his iPad in his lap.

"Harry, come on." Liam says but Harry just shakes his head again.

Liam sighs, getting frustrated with Harry. He takes a deep breathe to keep calm, but he has trouble keeping his temper.

"Harry, nap time now, please. I'll take you up." Liam says crossing his arms over his chest.

"No! I want Boo to take me for my nap!" Harry yells angrily and slamming his iPad to his side on the sofa. Luckily, it doesn't break.

"Harry, dont shout." Liam says sternly, trying to talk to Harry how Louis would.

"No! I want Boo back!" Harry yells as he starts crying and getting of the sofa. He sits on the floor in the living room and cries and kicks his little legs about. He was too far gone in his tantrum now.

The boys couldnt do anything about it until he tired himself out. Only Louis is able to calm him down from tantrums!

Harry had grabbed all the papers stacked neatly and were organized on the coffee table and thrown them all over the living room. That had really pissed the boys off, but they didnt want to yell at him, because he'll get even more angry and that would just end in pain. Yeah, he gets violent sometimes with tantrums.

After about 15 minutes, Harry had laid down on the floor in a small ball, slowly falling asleep.

"I'll take him up to bed." Liam says quietly and the other two nod.

"We'll start picking the papers up." Niall says.

"I'll help you organize them when I come back down." Liam says as ge licks Harry up with ease and carries him upstairs.

Liam lays Harry down in his bed and gives him Chub chubs and Louis hoodie. Harry smiles slightly and hugs the hoodie tightly, taking in the scent of Louis. It comforted him so much.

Liam gently kisses Harry's forehead and closes the curtains so it's not too bright in the room. He then leaves the room and head back downstairs to help the boys pick up all the papers and organize them.