2

Y/N POV:
We start putting bags in front the door in case those infected got in so it will block them. We now are standing in line getting to the other trailer. "look Y/N, we're going to be ok, alright? Just be on my side and you're going to be fine okay" jungkook said to me putting his right hand on my cheek stroking it a little while his left hand hold my hand. I nodded to him. "but, if one of those infected attack me or anything happened to me, you have to leave me ok, you have to survive, do you understand" he said looking at me in the eyes. I shook my head "no, nothing will happen to you I won't let it happened, I lost my family, I won't lose you" I say hugging him tightly as my tears making their way down my eyes. "oh, thank god you guys are alive I thought only use were alive" we heard someone says, we looked in front and saw young gook and jinhee and two others from the team making their way to us. I smiled once I saw them. I ran to them hugging them so tight. "me too, I thought all of you died back there, it was so much terrible to see" I said breaking the hug. "Would you please give your attention, our train is going to terminate its service at Daejeon station, the army has been sent there, and they will secure our train, so as soon as we arrive, please get off the train, I repeat, Daejeon station is our last stop" the captain says. I sigh in relief "we're going to be safe finally" jungkook said while hugging me. "what is that, is that daejeon, there is none here" people start looking at the window, there was no body. The train stopped people start getting out of the train. "guys, lets stick together okay, Y/N hold my hand tight okay" jungkook says to us. We nodded and got of the train. Young gook stepped out of the train checking right and left if there was any infected. We got out of the train. I was holding jungkook's wrist tightly. We walked up stairs, there were alot of barrier written on it "Restricted area" we continue walking and went down stairs until we saw soliders standing but they weren't just standing they were already turned. We start going up again once they attacked us. Jungkook hold my hand pulling me faster with him so does the others. We ran through the doors. "jinhee, Y/N, go to the train faster, we'll be right behind you, go now" young gook says. "no, I'm not leaving you" I said refusing to go as jinhee ran away. "Y/N, we'll catch up with, you have to go okay, you are already in danger, you must be safe" jungkook says pushing me away. "but.." jungkook cut me of shouting "no buts Y/N, go now" I nodded to him and start running toward the train. I saw the pregnant woman with a young girl and hajoma. The glass break making all infected soliders falling on top of the train. There were infected on both sides as well. The pregnant woman opened a door and we got inside. As we were closing the door an arm was showing. "please let me in, please let me in" homeless man says, we opened the door for him. He got in and closed the door. The train start to move. I got my phone quickly but the homeless man grabbed my phone while looking scared. I looked at where he was looking. I saw infected in both trailers. The pregnant woman start walking slowly, she called for us once she saw a good spot to hide and it was a bathroom. Me, the little girl and the old lady got in faster, then the homeless man and then the pregnant woman as she was about to close the door an infected noticed us making the other infected come our way.