Exam

Izuku was at the front of the gate when he met up with his friends.

Izuku: Hey guys!

Izumi: Hi bro!

Katsuki: Hey nerd!

Izuku: You guys ready?

Izumi: What about you, you do realised you missed out on 10 years of school?

Izuku: Remember Igor and Elizabeth taught me everything that's in collage while i was in a coma?

Izumi: Oh right. I forgot about that.

Katsuki: Anyways! Let's go now, we don't wanna be late for the exam!

The group: Right!

They all went inside and sat down in the stadium (Or that seating like in a collage or what ever) and Present Mic came up and started to speak about the entrance exam. Izuku on the other hand, was listening to his music, but he could still hear. Then he noticed that Present Mic stopped speaking and he noticed a blue-haired boy was in the spotlight speaking. The boy then pointed to Izuku.

???: And you! If you aren't going to take this exam, then i suggest you leave right now!

Izuku: Excuse me, who the fuck asked for your opinion?

 Then a roar of laughter could be heard through the entire room, and the blue haired boy sat down in embarrassment. And the 5 met up before they went to their tests.

Izuku: So what did you guys get?

Izumi: I got D.

Bakugo: Got B.

Izuku: Huh, that's odd, mine says this.

Izuku then shows then a blank piece of paper that confused them, including Izuku.

Izuku: Why is it blank? 

Then the speaker came up, and the voice came out was none other than the principal, Nezu.

Nezu: Attention, a special person will be taking a exam, please report to the office. Izuku Yagi.

Izuku: Huh, i guess that's my test.

Izuku then wandered around the campus to finally find the principal's office after 10 minutes of searching.

Nezu: Come in.

Then Izuku came into the room to see Nezu sitting on a chair sipping his tea, a empty chair, and a chess table. (You can probably figure out where this is going)

Nezu: Please sit down.

Izuku: *sits down* Let me guess, since i got a 100% on my exam, you're challenging me to a game of chess?

Nezu: Keen you are, yes you are correct. This chess game is a half of your exam, now, try to beat me.

Izuku: *determined* You're on!

~Time Skip~

After a few intense minutes, Izuku came out victorious, Nezu was amazed that how Izuku was strategic and smart. He congratulated him and went to the second part of Izuku's exam, the physical part. Izuku went out the door to see a stadium that's a city big. He was standing there doing nothing until a earthquake was felt.

Izuku: The Hell?

Raoul: Izuku, stay calm, you will fight 5 big-ass robots, i suggest you use my Phantom Show and Izanagi's Myriad Truths.

Izuku: Got It, thanks for the advice.

Then 5 zero points came out of the ground, they all stood there menacingly, and then suddenly they all attempted to attack Izuku. Key word: Attempted. Then Izuku used his Evoker and summoned and immediately used Phantom Show, but what happened next shocked the spectators.