Epilouge

It's been 5 years since Izuku graduated from UA, currently he is the #1 Hero "Phantom Thief". He is married to Momo Yaoyorozu-Midoriya, who then both of them had twins named Monika and Fuyumi Yaoyorozu-Midoriya. During a Yakuza Raid that was quickly ended by you know who, they saved a child whose name was Eri, which is now adopted by the two. They also defeated the many known evils such as All For One (He did not have Izuku's quirk), Stain, Overhaul, Nine, and Shigaraki. They also discovered that Kurogiri was named Oboro Shirakumo, an old friend of Present Mic, Aizawa, and Midnight, same for a villain named Dabi who was the Eldest son of the Todoroki family who was supposed to be dead named Touya Todoroki. Eri is currently a nurse at UA with her younger sister and her best friend Uri Bakugo, who was the child of Izumi Bakugo and Katsuki Bakugo who was #2 Hero. He was understanding about it and jsut went with it. The 4 of them became great heroes and Izuku took the mantle of not only the Symbol of Piece, but also the Symbol of Hope and Justice.

[With the Yaoyorozu-Midoriya Family]

We could see a green-haired man cooking with an apron. Then two snickering kids are hiding behind a corner, one of them had a short fluffy black hair and the other one had a long green straight hair.

???: *snickers* Ready?

???: *snickers* Yep!

???: On three.....One..... Two.... Thr-

They were suddenly picked up by a girl with white hair and a horn on her head, who was wearing a labcoat.

???: What are you two doing?

???/???: Nothing...

???: *sighs* Let's go.

They went into the dining room, which did go noticed by our main character's wife, Momo Yaoyorozu-Midoriya.

Momo: Oh, hey you three- Eri, why are you holding them like that?

Eri: They were trying to attack dad.

???: Well, try next time when your big sister isn't here. Okay Monika? Fuyumi?

Fuyumi/Monika: Okay daddy!

Momo: Izuku hun, please go easy on them.

Izuku: Ok, fine, only for you my dear creati~ *kisses her* Now you two get ready for school.

The twins: Okay! *runs to get changed*

Izuku: This is it huh?

Momo: Yeah, from graduating from UA, you defeating Overhaul and AFO, becoming the #1 Hero after 5 years, marrying me.

Izuku: Yes, i married the goddess of Heaven itself *cuddles with Momo*

Momo: So cheesy! *cuddles back*

Eri: *gags* Ew go get a room!

Izuku: Ok fine. *laughs* Eat up!

The three start eating their breakfast which is pancakes, bacon, and eggs. 

Then the twins came down with their kindergarten clothing on

Then the twins came down with their kindergarten clothing on. They smelled something delicious and they were entranced by it and they didn't care about the rest, just about the food. They made a beeline towards it, and it was cute seeing the two walk towards said food, Eri, Izuku, and Momo secretly pictured them with their phones for blackmail later. They finished their food and blah blah blah everything is nice, peaceful, and crime is down to 1% in Japan and 10% in the world thanks to Izuku "Phantom" Midoriya-Yaoyorozu-Yagi

The End

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aight, the reason the ending is bad because i wanna finish this as fast as possible. Also thanks for reading this story good bye!