"Yeah, okay Wolfie."

"Love you, Angel," His words came out softly before he kissed her. My parents' marriage is what I strive to have someday, but it's gross witnessing the mushy moments sometimes.

"Come on gang, let's go!" Uncle T shouted.

Everyone began to walk down to the dock. My dad and uncles went to check-in and get the keys for our two boats while we waited.

Nix came over to me, putting his arm around my waist, and gently ran his fingers along my side. "So sassy today, Shortcake," I turned my head up at him as his eyes practically devoured mine. "You know where that leads if you keep it up."

"Oh, I know, and that's exactly why I don't plan on stopping," A mischievous smile appeared on my lips.

He leaned down as his hot breath blew against my neck, whispering into my ear. "Does my naughty little wolf want to be punished?" I felt his lips softly kiss my neck before he pulled away, and I could finally release the air I was holding in. Phoenix watched with amusement at my reaction.

My dad's voice startled me as he returned. "Alright, we got them. Now we just need to pick up the wakeboards and tubes before we head out for a fun ass day!"

Our giant group wandered over to the rental equipment stands and picked out what we needed. Once all of us were done, we made our way to the two boats that were ours for the day.

 Once all of us were done, we made our way to the two boats that were ours for the day

"Dibs on blue," I blurted out.

Nix draped his arm across my shoulder. "I go where you go, so blue it is for me too."

Ryder walked up next to us. "Looks like I'll be the chaperone of good old blue here then."

My face fell flat. "Um, no."

"Don't worry, I will keep him occupied," Lily promised, grabbing my brother's arm and pushing him closer to the boat.

My dad chuckled while observing. "I think I will drive the other one, so that means Mama Wolf will be my co-captain."

"We will go with you guys," Aunt Ava said to my dad holding onto Uncle H's arm.

"Yeah, I'll go with Wolfie," Jackson spoke up.

Luke nodded. "Me too."

Mia gave us a sarcastic smile. "I guess I will keep up my fifth wheeling on the blue boat today."

"Well, we know which one is about to be the fun boat! Blue it is," Aunt Sophie decided.

"The queen has spoken," Uncle T chimed in before we all got situated on the boats.

It didn't take too long until we had taken off from the dock with the other's trailing behind us. Phoenix was sitting behind me as I laid back against his chest with my feet up on the seat.