Chapter 3: The Heiress

Previously on The Mandalorian...

"Have you ever removed your helmet?"

"No."

"Has it ever been removed by others?"

"Never."

(Silya slowly removes her hood and mask; then removes his helmet.)

"This is the way."

"This is the way."

"But, it will not be enough for a new helmet."

"I know. But I can never put mine back on."

"Has anyone seen your face?"

"Yes."

"Where are they now?"

"Dead."

"Your reputation process you as does your dedication to the Mandalore way."

"This is the way."

"A Mandalorian covert is close. The contact will lead you to them. However, no hyperdrive."

"Moving Fast is the only thing keeping us safe."

"Razor Crest, stand down. We will fire."

"Hold on."

(Razor Crest flew through the clouds, skidding on the ice, and lands in the underbelly of a cave and falls into a cave.)

(Frog Lady and Silya scream.)

"We're lucky if we get off this frozen tomb with our lives."

"I'm fine, Mando. Just a bump."

(The child open a spiderling egg and munches down on the unhatched spiderling and digs into the yok, but only woke the others)

"Go, go, go! Back to the ship!"

(Mando fires up the engines and began to lift the ship. But spider mother drops down and slams the ship back down onto the ground.)

(Silya was knocked out of it and a distorted woman's voice whispers to her.)

Are you going to let this happen?

Again?

A coward like you lives while others die for you!?

(She bellows out, shooting lighting out at the spider mother, wounding her, and killing off half of her children.)

(Then X-wing fighters fired at the mother and killed off the remainder of her children; Mando stood in front of her x-wings as the pilots look down at him.)