Chapter 5: The Jedi

Previously on The Mandalorian...

"This is the one."

"It looks helpless."

"It is not helpless. Its species can move objects with its mind. Like Silya and Bail."

"The songs of eons past tell battles between Mandalore The Great, and an order of sorcerers called Jedi that fought with such power."

"What is it?"

"It is a foundling. By Creed, it is in your care."

"I swore to never speak of my memories of the Republic, a promise to myself and an Oath to my clan leader."

"You expect me to search the galaxy for the home of the creature and deliver it to a race of enemy sorcerers?"

"I haven't seen a Jedi in years, Mando. This child and my master are the only ones. We're a near-extinct race. The fact that there are three force-users in the same room is downright a miracle and the only other Jedi that I heard of is Luke Skywalker. And where he is... your guess is as good as mine."

"This is the Way."

~8~

"I've been quested with returning this Child to the Jedi."

"I can lead you to one of their kind."

"But first, we need your help on our mission."

(Battling troopers outside the cruiser.)

"We need to hold them off until we can make the jump to hyperspace."

(Mando and Silya charged out, holding the detonator as the troopers fired at them.)

(They fell to the ground and threw them at the foot of the troopers.)

(The cruiser catches itself at the last moment, before crashing into the water.)

"Where can we find the Jedi?"

"Take the foundling to the city of Calodan on the forest planet of Corvus. There you will find Ahsoka Tano. Tell her you were sent by Bo-Katan. And thank you. Your bravery will not be forgotten."

"This is the Way."

(The door closes as the two stepped outside and jump over the railing.)

~8~

"How have you been?"

"I've been great, keeping the peace."

"You alright?"

"I don't know... just a bad feeling."

"Marshal Dune and Guardian Jinn are to be thanked for cleaning up the streets."

"Guardian Jinn?"

"I cleaned up a few crimes and was dubbed Guardian."

(The gang looks up at the beaten ship, barely holding together.)