Chapter One: The Marshal

Previously on the Mandalorian...

When one chooses to walk the Way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey.

(Grunting followed by gunfire)

There is one Job.

Underworld?

How uncharacteristic of one of your reputation. Is it not the code of the Guild that these events are not forgotten.

The child is like me, Elden.

I know you want to help the child, sister. But you have to let it go.

Two Mandalorians shot up the Guild on Nevarro, took some high-value target, and went rogue.

I'm sorry, little one. In the end, I couldn't protect you.

Traveling with us, that's no life for a kid.

They'll keep coming.

Then you haven't heard the news. I'm the Butcher of Imperial. The destroyer of Star Destroyers.

None will be free until the old ways are gone forever.

You have something I want.

Silya Sunbringer of the Galactic Republic

I know you have a secret and frankly, I don't care.

Why is that?

Because I know, you'll stop at nothing to protect the child.

(LightSaber ignited)

This is the one you hunted than saved?

Its spices can move objects with its mind. Like Silya and Bail.

The songs on econs past tell of battles between Mandalore The Great, an order of sorcerers called Jedi.

Surviving relics of a long-forgotten path. One who is not granted the title of Jedi and the other who's connection to such powers has weakened in his slumber.

By Creed, it is in your care. You must reunite it with its own kind.

I was a founding. The Mandalorians raised me in the fighting Corps. I was treated as one of their own.

The Mandalorians took me in, nursed me back to health, and raised me in the fighting coup. I never used force power in all my years since the purge, until recently.

Did you do this?

No!

Did any survive?

We knew what could happen if we left the convert. Our secrecy is our survival.