Chapter 7: The Believer

Previously on the Mandalorian...

You have something I want.

(Explosion)

It means more to me than you will ever know.

Silya and the Child are gone.

Until they are returned to you safely, we are in your debt.

I have had my family ripped from me and that is a pain I will not see done to another.

Cara Dune, Marshal of the New Republic. I need you to locate someone in the prison registry.

Ex-Imperial sharpshooter, last name Mayfeld.

He is serving 50 years in the Karthon Chop Fields. Accessory to the attempted murder of a New Republic officer.

~8~

Get that blaster out of my face, Mando!

Realize what you'll bring down on us.

Do you think I care about that? Get that blaster out of my face.

I can't do that.

(Thunk! Thud!)

Crazy Twi.

(Alarm blaring)

NO!

~8~

I see you have sense the two new prisoners I have taken aboard this cruiser.

I hope you can see the reality of the situation you are in, you either cooperate or the Mandalorian will suffer and eventually... die.

You have 5 hours to decide the course of action your wish to take, hopefully, for the sake of the other prisoners, the right course of action.

~8~

Hello, Silya. It's been a very long while.

Mako?

Now...

Standing up at the Former Jedi, Silya slowly rose to her feet, "How are you here?" she mutters in surprise. Smiling at the Mandalorian, Mako steps forward and takes hold of her arms. "That is a very long story for another time. We are here for you and the traumas that nip away at your subconscious," she informs her.

Silya looks around at the void around her, "But... all the horrors I've committed. The lives I help kill..." she starts. Mako gave that stern look. "No." she snaps, cutting her off. "What happened was not your fault. These are things that are always going to be out of your control," she informs her.

Silya exhales as she turns her head, closing her eyes as tears stream down her cheek.

Mako frowns sadly to herself as she raises her hand and cups her cheek, brushing the tear away. "Let me help you. Face your traumas and you move past them," she tells her.